Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Are there any negatives to missing in the waiter mini game? Because it's a pain in the ass when you have a dish and none of these fuckers want it so you're just sitting not gaining points for ages
I notice you don't get money if you break some so is that the only downside?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Are there any negatives to missing in the waiter mini game? Because it's a pain in the ass when you have a dish and none of these fuckers want it so you're just sitting not gaining points for ages
I notice you don't get money if you break some so is that the only downside?
You just right click to cycle through the dishes.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
I found the translation on the first page very good for being MT to be honest. Almost everything made sense and was able to understand all the story and the unlock requirements. Pleasantly surprised, good job!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I found the translation on the first page very good for being MT to be honest. Almost everything made sense and was able to understand all the story and the unlock requirements. Pleasantly surprised, good job!
That's good since that's the main goal I set out to do. Of course, this one is special because we have a lot of lovely contributors who went in and edited a lot of the text, therefore it's better than the usual. ;)

Jun 5, 2021
I'll look into this when I apply the new patch. Can you get me a save?

Nope, the name button.

Nope

Hmm, can you get me a save so I can take a look at this?
May you get the buttons done? How can we help to translate them? I heard that it's quite difficult and odd but you know, its' a great jump on quality

anhdangsss

Mar 24, 2019
read the guide on page 1 under the download link
Can't find info my pic its from that guide.
P/S: Ok i know how to do, talk to Suzuka at 19:00 when she outside its will unlock "Onsen" Location its behind her places.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm surprised they let you do the free 4p mode with everyone even in the story when unlocked, even though it of course ignores story and chaarcters don't react to it.
I know, I did expect something taking Hikari and Akari for a threesome at the love hotel but it has no reactions.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Same here...

And by the way, I can't find mizuki anymore after her 40pts event.

I had this issue too. She is in her room, but for some reason, she can't be seen/found/clicked on.

How I solved it was that I went to the shrine where you can donate money, and I donated those gift boxes that make girls gain 20 favorability when you give them individually, and it gives 6 favorability to all girls. You do it enough times so that Mizuki gets 60 favorability, and her next event will start, and she becomes unbugged. (You'll find her at her job.)

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I had this issue too. She is in her room, but for some reason, she can't be seen/found/clicked on.

How I solved it was that I went to the shrine where you can donate money, and I donated those gift boxes that make girls gain 20 favorability when you give them individually, and it gives 6 favorability to all girls. You do it enough times so that Mizuki gets 60 favorability, and her next event will start, and she becomes unbugged. (You'll find her at her job.)
I had this happen on version 1.00 but when I updated to 1.01b she reappeared.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone help me with Shizuku's route. After reaching the affection to 20, everytime I go to Rio's room around 8:02/03 am... I see no post of hers, other than dwitter.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes