gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
Make sure the game has write permissions wherever you saved it. If the game can't write to the folder its in you won't be able to save. Try /Downloads or something instead.

Thank you for your quick response!

So I used WinRar and when I close other games, a window opens where I should confirm whether the saved data should be saved. But nothing comes with Winter Memories. But I have to say it works in the Japanese version! I don't understand?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I just downloaded the game 20 minutes ago so I should have the latest version I think. I'm downloading the japanese version to see if I have the same issue, will let you know if I do
I tested on my version Anal with Miyuki and had no issues. Might be some locale problem either during extraction or with your system in general. Could also be something specific with your save in which case I'd need it to test.

knrj00

May 3, 2021
this error usually involves having free sex with kagami
happened while using localization and without

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
this error usually involves having free sex with kagami
happened while using localization and without
Make sure you are on the latest version of the game via the OP or by applying the original patch on Cien and then applying the Github Patch.

--

Talk buttons are translated in the latest Github patch thanks to unblip. Follow the instructions for pictures.7z to apply.

1689521989426.png

Last edited:
Reactions: knrj00

mbsparrow12

Nov 28, 2020
where do i put the (fixes/improvemnts) beacusse every like 5 or 10 secs it pops up with that yellow error text saying img.002 or somthing else did not load as if something is missing in the files

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
where do i put the (fixes/improvemnts) beacusse every like 5 or 10 secs it pops up with that yellow error text saying img.002 or somthing else did not load as if something is missing in the files
Are you on the latest version of the game 1.0.2a? If not you need to redownload from the OP or apply the original patch on the Cien first.

heimao

Jul 8, 2019
I have yet to see the bathing events with the subheroines and their pajamas, have they been implemented?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
That's weird, it should say 1.0.2.
Thank you for your quick response!

So I used WinRar and when I close other games, a window opens where I should confirm whether the saved data should be saved. But nothing comes with Winter Memories. But I have to say it works in the Japanese version! I don't understand?
Not quite sure what you mean. It's working fine on my end. Try changing the name of your folders around to English, etc.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I have yet to see the bathing events with the subheroines and their pajamas, have they been implemented?
The events are there, they usually go to bath at night.

It's just you can't get into their house at night before you conquer them.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes