ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So we started from begining again? even though we already bang all of them? so we need to make them to bend to MC again?
And still no pregnancy
You only need to win over the sub heroines, you can bang the main three first day after the prologue. You get a single picture of pregnancy in one of the endings.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Right from the start they are talked about feelings and MC got frustrated, that he need to choose, not just love them in Harem Style. No, he is ready to marriage each girl, but age and government with own "family = 1 men and woman" ...
Can the MC end with any of the sub-heroines?

Mar 11, 2022
I had this issue too. She is in her room, but for some reason, she can't be seen/found/clicked on.

How I solved it was that I went to the shrine where you can donate money, and I donated those gift boxes that make girls gain 20 favorability when you give them individually, and it gives 6 favorability to all girls. You do it enough times so that Mizuki gets 60 favorability, and her next event will start, and she becomes unbugged. (You'll find her at her job.)
IDK how but i solved this issue??? I continued with Hikari and kanae route and then evening she appeared in her room

Orochik

May 26, 2020
Screenshot_20230716-130753_MaldiVes.jpg

What option should i use on maldives in order to play the game i can interact wit the mc, lvl up skip time but i cannot move with the arrows on the screen. O I need a special configuration plugin or something else?

I tried Joiplay but the game dont oppen it start loading and then it close automatically

Reactions: Anon817

ecec y

Mar 28, 2022
Has anyone got 100% with the camera pictures, I have every single one except 6 on MAP photos, 5 after the hanging scroll are missing and 1 after the triangle cone, if anyone has all, can you help?

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
For anyone who runs into a bug where certain animations or character dialog gets stuck on screen and you become unable to interact with anything, hitting the T key will pull open a menu. Select the Help option and things should reset and become interactable again (at least this has worked for me). This doesn't do anything with your save or require you to restart.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i heard you can go back in time if you pay the shire 10k? it is like a NG+ but with no reset progress or something? (so i know what to do before i start playing the game)

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
i heard you can go back in time if you pay the shire 10k? it is like a NG+ but with no reset progress or something? (so i know what to do before i start playing the game)
You pay 10k Yen at the offering box, you can get the reminisce room, kind of like the memories room on the previous game. And I don't know if it came when I donated the 10k, but you get the time leaper option to have you rewind time back to 1/1 again, but still have your progressions you accumulated.

Found that out the hard way after buying it in the skill set on 1/2. Had I known, I would've invested that much, much later. Oh well. At least I have the reminisce room and possible NG+

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes