bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
I have yet to see the bathing events with the subheroines and their pajamas, have they been implemented?
Once you have the subheroines houses unlocked (and maybe maxed) you can do bathe with them and do the H-scenes related.

Heroines put their pajamas after bathing, if you use absent-minded skill you can actually wait till after bathe and interact with them on their pajamas.

You can also get caught fapping with their panties if you use absent-minded skill after doing it while they are showering.

That pretty much covers all the pictures you posted I think.

mbsparrow12

Nov 28, 2020
That's weird, it should say 1.0.2.

Not quite sure what you mean. It's working fine on my end. Try changing the name of your folders around to English, etc.
it was just the name in the doqnload page its good now but i dont know if itll work now but if it still isnit working ill come back here (after like 2 hours for download speed)

張先生

Mar 25, 2023

Translation software can be used if necessary
This is almost a complete guide, but the game time will not be enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Tebjos

gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
That's weird, it should say 1.0.2.

Not quite sure what you mean. It's working fine on my end. Try changing the name of your folders around to English, etc.

Can you maybe explain to me how that works? sry Am a PC noob!!

As I said with other games no problem with saving, that's why I'm confused why it doesn't work now!

Megumink

Aug 30, 2021
Is this sequel has romance scene and speech? In the prequel we only had Rio confirm her love. I hope to see Yui and Miyuki confirm her love too. And yeah, love for MC, not his wee wee.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
So you can fully H the girls (pixel animations and all) in front of the uncle in the living room while he is sleeping, although the girls don't talk about him being there at all. I think in the first one you could only do the begging in that situation?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Is this sequel has romance scene and speech? In the prequel we only had Rio confirm her love. I hope to see Yui and Miyuki confirm her love too. And yeah, love for MC, not his wee wee.
Right from the start they are talked about feelings and MC got frustrated, that he need to choose, not just love them in Harem Style. No, he is ready to marriage each girl, but age and government with own "family = 1 men and woman" ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Megumink

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a time limit like in the previous game?
What's the best strategy? Focus on 1 character at first and later complete the rest or is a multiple ending possible?
Do whatever you want, when you "finish" the game you can save your progress and then recall it at the next new game and start exactly where you left with skills, progression, items and statistics.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Just keep searching their drawers or closets.

It might take some time because the rate is kinda low.
going to have to do that in NG+ as i failed to conquer all sub/heroines this run took too long trying to find Akari

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
So we started from begining again? even though we already bang all of them? so we need to make them to bend to MC again?
And still no pregnancy

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes