・Bug fix for forced defeat during Mentai skip
・Bug fix that allowed free entry to the love hotel
・Correction of some generic position dot leaks
・Right-click malfunction has been corrected
・Other error corrections, including typos and MAP loading issues
・If the characters' locations were not loaded correctly,
 added a process to forcibly correct the locations after 10 frames
・Implementation of a "Save Function" in Help Mode

Begging buttons are translated now as well.

Best to redownload from the OP to update but if you really don't want to.
2. Apply the Github Patch in the OP (Don't forget the pictures.7z)

That should work but uh, no promises...

FOR PEOPLE RUNNING INTO BUGS:
Retest on the newest version. If it's still a problem, tag me with a screenshot and your save.

I'm essentially going to test it with the original files. If it works and is an issue caused by the TL then I will fix it. Otherwise pray the dev looks into it.

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
I'm currently stuck on 100% completing the photos.
Ecchi Photo I'm missing the 3rd image for each girl. First image is the "aftermath" photo where you take a pic of them after you do pixel ecchi. 2nd photo is their pussy pic which I got from making them perv level 3 where they'll spread their cheeks and ask you to take them which allows you to take the pic of their pussy at the end. The 3rd image is still locked for me.

Map photo I'm missing some as well. One photo between Foliage Plant B and Round Table (Brown), one between Washbasin B and Urinal.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm currently stuck on 100% completing the photos.
Ecchi Photo I'm missing the 3rd image for each girl. First image is the "aftermath" photo where you take a pic of them after you do pixel ecchi. 2nd photo is their pussy pic which I got from making them perv level 3 where they'll spread their cheeks and ask you to take them which allows you to take the pic of their pussy at the end. The 3rd image is still locked for me.

Map photo I'm missing some as well. One photo between Foliage Plant B and Round Table (Brown), one between Washbasin B and Urinal.
I’m pretty sure that it’s the anal picture, I got it after doing the anal dot and taking the picture after that.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
great job it looks incredible
View attachment 2775099
View attachment 2775117
now the overlapping text keep the hard work
For the overlapping text, I would like to fix this but it seems to be impossible unless manually edited. The issue is that the popup box text and ADV text use the same 401 code I use to differentiate dialogue. If I reduce the wordwrap it effects both. Too short and the ADV text will be cut off, too long and it clips pictures on the screen. So I'm going to take the lesser of the two evils and just live with the slight clipping issues since its still readable that way.

gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
Hi, saving doesn't work!
So saving and loading in the game is no problem. But when I close the game and open it again, the save is gone. Can someone help me?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, saving doesn't work!
So saving and loading in the game is no problem. But when I close the game and open it again, the save is gone. Can someone help me?
Make sure the game has write permissions wherever you saved it. If the game can't write to the folder its in you won't be able to save. Try /Downloads or something instead.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Question does version 1.01 works on joiplay? If not could someone please share there file for joiplay

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
are there more images or routes that needs more polish? (ignoring bugs) (dont answer if this question is dumb/annoying)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm having the same issue here, basically once you initiate anal insertion the game loads 1 frame every 30 seconds or something like that. Anybody knows what to do?
Both of yall make sure you're on the most recent game version and patch. If it still occurs shoot me a save.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I wonder if they are gonna add more h-dot animations? Have five slots on the action bar but only have 4 actions is just weird.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Both of yall make sure you're on the most recent game version and patch. If it still occurs shoot me a save.
I just downloaded the game 20 minutes ago so I should have the latest version I think. I'm downloading the japanese version to see if I have the same issue, will let you know if I do

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes