niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I tested on my version Anal with Miyuki and had no issues. Might be some locale problem either during extraction or with your system in general. Could also be something specific with your save in which case I'd need it to test.
I ended up fixing it by getting the vaginal insertion skill as well. I bought anal before getting that and it seems it kinda doesn't work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
this happens whenever I try to take a picture. even after extracting the .7z file in www/img
View attachment 2776229
The spacing on the days remaining makes me think you are running an old version of either the game or patch. Did you redownload from the OP?

Hey! Thanks for the work to allow us to enjoy stuff like this. Has this clean up happened yet? If not, can you tell me how I will know it has happened? Thanks again!
You can check the post below the OP. Once I feel satisfied with the MTL I will edit it to let everyone know.

Last edited:
Reactions: dsaddwad

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Io, Hikari says she needs "Fishing Technique acquired"... But I already have it! What's happening?

flack12123lol

Dec 29, 2018
The spacing on the days remaining makes me think you are running an old version of either the game or patch. Did you redownload from the OP?

You can check the post below the OP. Once I feel satisfied with the MTL I will edit it to let everyone know.
yes, I downloaded the whole game for the third time now.

Jun 1, 2022
Does anyone know if there is some sort of pantie-gallery, so i know from which heroine i already collected every pair? I know i see the number in the achievement hints, but nothing more. Don't want to waste time searching for panties that i already got.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Does anyone know if there is some sort of pantie-gallery, so i know from which heroine i already collected every pair? I know i see the number in the achievement hints, but nothing more. Don't want to waste time searching for panties that i already got.
Just check your inventory (click on MC), each of them has 3.

Reactions: HornyRainDropsDown
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes