dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I started a whole new save, but the problem is still there, even when trying to take a picture in the tutorial.
Yeah something is off with either your copy of the game and/or the save. On the OP copy using my save it works without issues, but with your save I did get that error. All I can recommend is that you double check you download everything properly and extracted everything properly as well (and in the right locale)

1689544412802.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Don't worry, It's just that I needed both fishing technique skills. Anyway and since you're here, another question:
View attachment 2776459
The hell is AM or FM (if I am reading correctly)?
It's AM or PM (text is kinda squashed for some reason)

午前or午後 is the original text so its right.

It's slightly cut off due to spacing (very fucking annoying) but its essentially asking you to initiate a conversation in the morning or afternoon (AM or PM) with a stamina of 150 or higher.

imp5000

Apr 8, 2019
Hmmm I'm not getting the side animatios during dot H-scenes. Do they get unlocked later or is it bugged?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Don't worry, It's just that I needed both fishing technique skills. Anyway and since you're here, another question:
View attachment 2776459
The hell is AM or FM (if I am reading correctly)?
Btw can you send me the exact text of that requirement? If the objective is fishing technique II I want that to be clear to avoid someone else getting confused with it.

This one maybe?

Edit: Yeah that was it, its fixed now.

1689545358833.png

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WinterMemories-1.0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm I'm not getting the side animatios during dot H-scenes. Do they get unlocked later or is it bugged?
They get unlocked later via an achievement. I think it's the one that requires you to fuck ten times overall.

Reactions: imp5000

imp5000

Apr 8, 2019
They get unlocked later via an achievement. I think it's the one that requires you to fuck ten times overall.
Perfect, thank you!

In return, here's a little tip for everyone. If you add this line of text in the index.html file, you can disable pixel interpolation that makes the image look blurry. You can resize the image freely and preserve the sharpness of the pixels:

<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Jason2 master, I summon thee! It's about the other new girl, the one who is not Akari's mom. I just found her talking to her husband in the street for the first time. After that, I can't find her anywhere. Guide me, master!

Tangoxx

Jan 13, 2018
have I done something wrong? Most of the game is translated as expected but the tutorials and the dialouge tree is in japanese

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
have I done something wrong? Most of the game is translated as expected but the tutorials and the dialouge tree is in japanese
Did you extract the pictures.7z in img properly? Tutorial images aren't translated yet.

Reactions: Tangoxx
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes