dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I assumed the download from the updated OP was pre-patched with the latest everything.

I'll try this out and see if it works
It is and its the version I'm using (Updated with the most recent Github patch of course) but it doesn't seem to be working for you specifically so kinda stumped.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
considering this is being updated... like every few hours... how... hmm... stable is the most recent version?

or maybe I should rephrase that : how much would you say is done vs how much is left to do?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
considering this is being updated... like every few hours... how... hmm... stable is the most recent version?

or maybe I should rephrase that : how much would you say is done vs how much is left to do?
Lets see, left on my ToDo:

* Manually edit the menu text to be cleaner.
* Fix any clipped text thats not readable.
* Edit all the skills and items.
* Translate any untranslated images left.

Then I will start my real playthrough instead of my speedrun one and edit any text that annoys me.

After I complete a few runs then I'll probably give the go ahead and call it truly done.

Gameplay wise probably safe since nothing has been reported to be broken because of the MTL as far as I know.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Lets see, left on my ToDo:

* Manually edit the menu text to be cleaner.
* Fix any clipped text thats not readable.
* Edit all the skills and items.
* Translate any untranslated images left.

Then I will start my real playthrough instead of my speedrun one and edit any text that annoys me.

After I complete a few runs then I'll probably give the go ahead and call it truly done.

Gameplay wise probably safe since nothing has been reported to be broken because of the MTL as far as I know.
cool, I think I'll wait until tomorrow/later today (it's after midnight here, and I don't consider it "tomorrow" until I've slept) before sitting down for a proper playthrough.

Reactions: dazedanon

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Anyone know how to present suzuka with a 4* dish? she's stuck at 80 no matter what dish I cook with her
Edit: She finally accepted it after i got the patch

Last edited:

bedone

Feb 14, 2022
1689561341232.png Làm thế nào để có được nút màu đỏ này? Nó giống như những kỷ niệm mùa hè?

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
This is by no means your fault or the fault of the translation, but I just want to share a possibly soft block that just happened to me.

Just experienced a huge soft block that required a full game reload. It took place in the house with the Blonde Sister and the Auntie just outside the bathroom door that was occupied by the Purple Hair Sister. When you choose to have a sex scene with the Blonde Sister outside the bathroom door, the Auntie will glitch into the upper left corner of the screen with her animation glitched.

The game is by all mean done, but I would personally wait 1-2 weeks until the dev ironed out the rough edges for a smooth gameplay experience

Reactions: dazedanon

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Winter Memories (GUIDE)

The guide is ready for Main Characters and Side-characters
I'm currently working on the other's things... A lot of THINGS
Can you add the bath time for each girl? I've found it, but if other people want they need to find it on the patch log.

Btw, here is the bath time for each girl :

19:00- Yui,Suzuka,Akari
20:00- Rio,Shizuku,Hikari,Kagami
21:00- Miyuki,Mizuki,Kanae

Reactions: Kentorian
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes