Megumink

Aug 30, 2021
Right from the start they are talked about feelings and MC got frustrated, that he need to choose, not just love them in Harem Style. No, he is ready to marriage each girl, but age and government with own "family = 1 men and woman" ...
So this sequel do have romantic feelings?

khard94

Jan 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me where these skill icons show up? There doesn't seem to be room for them on the skill-buying page. Annotation 2023-07-16 235023.png

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
im having an issue with the sleep option, it straight up doesnt appear and every time i change days it becomes noon so i cant do anaything in the morning or afternoon, it doesnt let me change time of the day either, is my game broken??

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Can anyone tell me where these skill icons show up? There doesn't seem to be room for them on the skill-buying page. View attachment 2777068
Dev said he wanted to add more general sex positions and some other elements that weren't complete for the promised release. Since he most likely didn't wanna push the game back anymore than he did, so we'll be getting free updates in the future. No DLC though.

Reactions: ejmuerte
Sep 29, 2022
Okay, just because I really want to play this game I NEED to know, are any or all of AnonFiles, GOFiles, and WORKUPLOAD direct download or are they torrent sites? Because I don't have a VPN to torrent, so I can only really download direct download games.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes