Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
I cannot seem to progress..
1) Kagami at 60 Favorability. (Need to give her a toy gift. How do I get that?) (Nvm I have to do fishing)
2) Suzuka at 80 Favorability. (How do I get to make 4* dishes?)
3) How to get the far middle right achievement? (It says change in status)
1) fishing in the river
2) Part-time in the restaurant
3) offer 1000 coins to god for hints

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
For sunglasses, look either in Rion's wardrobe or somewhere in his room;)

How do I quest for Hikari's 80 AFF? The stains that appear when I talk to him are only: 1) night and 2) Seek aunt or tent (games translated into French for me so the words aunt and tent are similar to me)
Bench near toilet at night

burburbur

May 24, 2020
Talk to them and the top option is rewatch the events.

Do you mean the wetting scene needed for Miyuki's new year event? If it's that one you need to max out your desire and cum in your pants. The next day you will get a scene with Miyuki finding it and if you talk to her after that you'll get the event.
ahhh i see, that means i've already watched it, thanks again for the reply

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
which one? i don't remember it. also, that's pretty damn disappointing
it was in the first game DLC when you max the Ichinose family and unlock 4P at the end of the game.

Does Miyuki and Yui confirm their love to MC? In the prequel I feel like they are just sex friends, not in a real relationship :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are... at least on the aunt ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
I wish when you do the masturbate on panties beg and then ask them to put them on that would be permanent for the whole day. If you beg for them to show butt, their panties are clean again lol

japayue28

Oct 4, 2022
Hello
I downloaded the game to see how it looks but for some reason it keeps getting stuck at 94% when extracting with WinRAR or even with 7zip is there a solution ?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
AFAIK the 'Treasure Hunt' skill is broken on the patch, unless it got fixed and I missed it
I can look into it. Do you have a save by any chance. Also in what way is it broken? Just straight up doesn't work at all?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes