LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Guys where to find the cooking recipes? D:
Take a job at the restaurant. Find the waiter outside the street. Click on him, and he'll offer you a job. The better you do at your job, the more recipes you'll get until you get them all. I recommend the job minigame b/c it also pays you lots of money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mappero87

Vista05

Mar 28, 2021
does anyone know how to complete the 66th page of the diary
The left page is to donate money to the offering box. The right is to use up your stamina during dot-sex and pass out.
It's recommended to unlock everything including diary and photos by the clicking the red button unlocked by donating 13000 yen to the offering box in the collection room.

purifier123

Apr 10, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know how to unlock the "calling" function/skill in the main game? (circled below, not in the recollection room)
I've tried everything I could but probably missed something really obvious or basic

Calling.jpg

mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022
Press "Back" button on your Phone. There gonna be menu like this, where u should press "refined touch" button. And when you didnt need press on arrow/doors, just switch mode back.

Btw here is some lifehacks to play on android:

• Long touch is more convenient to select characters in the menu
  • If you need to invite character to menko duel by clicking on the character so that it glows, and then click on it again, but with two fingers - it may not work the first time, but keep trying.
  • If you wanna replace characters on H scene or use Pose on hotbar -1 touch to characters on 1 mode to choose the pose, and when you touch/choose characters - turn off "refined touch". There are many nuances like this)

Experiment with touch mode, I assure you - you can fully and without problems play Amaenbo on your phone :)
Thanks for the tips do you know how to change position during h scene ?

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
it seems that if you teleport to Mizuki's room before her appearance date, she will be an invisible NEET for the whole playthrough.

blsn628

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the secret shopkeeper in the apartment? During late night is keeps saying all the doors are locked. Is buying the book from the shopkeeper the way to get the footjob skill? Donating to the shrine and sleeping with Miyuki with level3 service does not work.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes