kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
I can look into it. Do you have a save by any chance. Also in what way is it broken? Just straight up doesn't work at all?
Hello, would just like to report a bug. Not sure if it's from the base game though. Late Night icon on the top left keeps on glitching during Late Night. Have you experienced this? Thanks!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Question: How do I level up the heroines stats? Look at this:
2023-07-17 (2).png
I've got 159 points of lewdness and those 3 mini bars are still empty. What do I do?

And also, how do I unlock the footjob skill? I've donated over 10000 yen to the shrine and still nothing.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Question: How do I level up the heroines stats? Look at this:
View attachment 2778062
I've got 159 points of lewdness and those 3 mini bars are still empty. What do I do?

And also, how do I unlock the footjob skill? I've donated over 10000 yen to the shrine and still nothing.
3 mini bars will increase when u seggs heroines for a while then nut purple seggs skills increase lwd yellow increase srv pink increase perv and footjob skill u get by receiving maniac erotic book which u can buy from the dealer at the apartment late at night or get the second prize in lottery

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Send a screenshot with the exact text and I'll double check it.

The original text is:

午後\\c[0]に書初をする

'Write a letter in the afternoon' seems right so not sure why it won't trigger. Send your save and I can check it out.
Thank you but I figured it out its because I had the game king perk on.

Reactions: dazedanon
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes