CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Hello again!

There is this naming issue with these scenes:

2023-07-17 075302.png

2023-07-17 075349.png

I took the screenshots yesterday, so it's still the old ver. I'm not sure if it was fixed or not, so I'll report it.
(The same problem happens with Miyuki too, but it says her name in Kanji at the bottom, while the translation is always Suzuka's face)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello again!

There is this naming issue with these scenes:

View attachment 2778814

View attachment 2778813

I took the screenshots yesterday, so it's still the old ver. I'm not sure if it was fixed or not, so I'll report it.
(The same problem happens with Miyuki too, but it says her name in Kanji at the bottom, while the translation is always Suzuka's face)
Fixed. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CamiKaa

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
that's only for Recollection mode i guess, cause I pressed the red button that unlocks everything on main game and even still I don't have it.
Not really you can get 4 p so called calling option when you conquer them all and you get achievement the last one after that you click anywhere 4p icon and you can even pick up any heroine even those sub ones not only main ones and you can mix them too

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
guys im confused , when you donwload the latest version for example this 1.0.3 , you still need to download the patch and use it ?

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I tried to using newest patch from front page with my 1.0 that get patched into 1.03 (I checked, it goes back to 1.0 when using OP patch) but just getting this error. Anyone know why ?

wha.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I tried to using newest patch from front page with my 1.0 that get patched into 1.03 (I checked, it goes back to 1.0 when using OP patch) but just getting this error. Anyone know why ?

View attachment 2778861
If you are updating, first you need to apply the patch and then apply the Github patch. Check back once you've done so.

guys im confused , when you donwload the latest version for example this 1.0.3 , you still need to download the patch and use it ?
Yes the Github patch contains the latest and greatest. You will want it trust me. (Game will work without it tho)

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
The new Late Night image translation is constantly blinking, trying to compete with the date string below it as both of them wants to be shown upfront.

2023-07-17 181925.png

2023-07-17 181944.png

noblemartel

May 1, 2020
Okay I've tried reading through the thread to find the answer, but I think I might just be an idiot who doesn't know the obvious. Is there any way to pick which girl you sleep with each night and is that how you get each ones santa outfit? Because for me it just auto puts me to bed at ten and I don't get an option on who I sleep with.

dsaddwad

Apr 1, 2021
Yes the Github patch contains the latest and greatest. You will want it trust me. (Game will work without it tho)
Hey. When I apply the patch from the download link at the top it doesn't work but works when I downloaded it from the github repo: .

Edit: also how do I make the window not blurry when changing screen sizes? I saw a comment somewhere to make it scale correctly but I forgot where.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay I've tried reading through the thread to find the answer, but I think I might just be an idiot who doesn't know the obvious. Is there any way to pick which girl you sleep with each night and is that how you get each ones santa outfit? Because for me it just auto puts me to bed at ten and I don't get an option on who I sleep with.
That's the way, yess. You can only see one girl in Santa costume per playthrough. The thing is, you will be automatically sent to sleep if it's too late. You need to decide who you're going to sleep with by talking to the girl in question.

Jun 1, 2022
I would recommend to unlock the night crawler skill, which lets you wander around at night, so you're not getting forced to sleep at 22pm. Also talk to one of the girls before the night. Instead of the normal conversation option, you'll be able to sleep with the selected heroine. I think the santa outfit is a one time event on christmas. So you need to play through this day 3 times, to see each santa-outfit scene.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes