ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
That's the way, yess. You can only see one girl in Santa costume per playthrough. The thing is, you will be automatically sent to sleep if it's too late. You need to decide who you're going to sleep with by talking to the girl in question.
This but also if you skip time with the button in the Lower right it will ask.

1689630224856.png

Reactions: Yarrq

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Not really you can get 4 p so called calling option when you conquer them all and you get achievement the last one after that you click anywhere 4p icon and you can even pick up any heroine even those sub ones not only main ones and you can mix them too
yeah that's the 4p mode, the other person was asking the one for placing a character in any map (green icon with a megaphone).

noblemartel

May 1, 2020
That's the way, yess. You can only see one girl in Santa costume per playthrough. The thing is, you will be automatically sent to sleep if it's too late. You need to decide who you're going to sleep with by talking to the girl in question.
I would recommend to unlock the night crawler skill, which lets you wander around at night, so you're not getting forced to sleep at 22pm. Also talk to one of the girls before the night. Instead of the normal conversation option, you'll be able to sleep with the selected heroine. I think the santa outfit is a one time event on christmas. So you need to play through this day 3 times, to see each santa-outfit scene.
Thank you both for the answer :D. I thought I tried talking to the girls at night, but I guess I very much didn't.

Reactions: HornyRainDropsDown

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
If you are updating, first you need to apply the patch and then apply the Github patch. Check back once you've done so.
Ok, I bite the bullet and just download tha game again in 1st page (full 1.03 one). It works fine. But if I used the patch from 1st page I get the error again.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ah i see sorry then
Don't be, if I didn't think it was a proper question I would have ignored it lol.

Ok, I bite the bullet and just download tha game again in 1st page (full 1.03 one). It works fine. But if I used the patch from 1st page I get the error again.

Double check to make sure it's being applied properly. Check the System.json for this. That \v error is old and has been fixed in the new updates.

1689632820714.png

Reactions: Kefflo

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
any cheats? I used Save Editor Online and only managed to cheat the money

alterblue

Jul 10, 2020
everytime i extract the rar of winter memories it's always get incomplete and stuck using zarchiver or default one anyone can help me i hope i don't get ignored

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
I have a question since I am not sure, do the erotic stats work like they did in the first game? Where once you reach a threshold you will trigger an event, if yes, what are the required stats needed for events.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes