acedragoneye1

Jan 10, 2021
I've been using Winrar for a while and with winter memories as well as with the previous game I can't ever get it to save properly. it acts like it is then I close the game and with other games it has me save again there but it just never asks for theses games. does anyone know how to fix this I love these games but they are too long and too good ;) for a single play-through.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I've been using Winrar for a while and with winter memories as well as with the previous game I can't ever get it to save properly. it acts like it is then I close the game and with other games it has me save again there but it just never asks for theses games. does anyone know how to fix this I love these games but they are too long and too good ;) for a single play-through.
Wait... You haven't... Uncompressed it? Try having the game in a folder with write/read permissions.

Reactions: acedragoneye1

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
Are you saying you just play the game directly from the zip file and you don't extract the game? If so I'm pretty sure you can't edit zip files which is why you can't get saves. Open the zipfile and drag all of its contents into its own folder then you can save

Reactions: acedragoneye1

acedragoneye1

Jan 10, 2021
Wait... You haven't... Uncompressed it? Try having the game in a folder with write/read permissions.
Are you saying you just play the game directly from the zip file and you don't extract the game? If so I'm pretty sure you can't edit zip files which is why you can't get saves. Open the zipfile and drag all of its contents into its own folder then you can save
Thank you guys it works now lol the weird part is I never had to do this for other games but now I know better.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
1689647504429.png

Don't know if you guys plan to translate the names in these pics but if you do let me help a little (Although i might have got one or two wrong?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ppyb

Jul 9, 2022
can anyone tell me how to do a mission " write a letter in the afternoon " please . thank you

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Thank you guys it works now lol the weird part is I never had to do this for other games but now I know better.
Please uninstall WinRAR and use 7zip instead. I had used that for years and swapped to 7zip and it made my life easier.

Layman's terms it's straight to the point and doesn't feel like a popup ad whenever you use it.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
any cheats? I used Save Editor Online and only managed to cheat the money
Look for these variables on Save Editor and change values :

Variable 436 desire
Variable 438 stamina
Variable 440 memories
Variable 15 money (you can just edit Gold in Save Editor).

So :
1. open savegame with saveeditor
2. edit variables
3. save with saveeditor (overwrite your savegame if you wish, or use a different save number)
4. load your edited save in the game.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes