NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
So need help on akari and kanae events. Cant find akari anywhere after her aff 60 and dont know how to progress event. Kanae is just stuck in the bench in the peer dont know what to do to trigger the events foward.

kongalalada

May 24, 2017
First of all thank you dazedanon! Can't thank you enough for providing games and translation as well.

Here's the bug I've run into, I tried to look into the www/img/ folder and can't find any files in png form so I am assuming it's packaged? Not sure how it works here.

In order to trigger the bug for me just have to wait for Miyuki to discover the soiled panties after she's done bathing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dazedanon

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
Not sure this is something you can fix Dazed, but I found that Rio's New Year's scene shows Miyuki's stats and gives points to her instead of Rio. Not the end of the world, but still a bug. I tried to do Miyuki's path before this, but i didnt have the correct scene unlocked(? do i really have to max out Miyuki for her NY scene?) which I would guess has something to do with this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dazedanon

Vista05

Mar 28, 2021
So need help on akari and kanae events. Cant find akari anywhere after her aff 60 and dont know how to progress event. Kanae is just stuck in the bench in the peer dont know what to do to trigger the events foward.
Meet Akari near the public toilet in the evening after you meet her mother.Then meet her mother and 3 hunters in the mountains. And finally go to the park next morning.
As for Kanae, if you mean event 60, then you need to find what makes her upset. Buying a fortune next to the offering box in the shrine will give you hint on where to find your target.
For detailed guide check this out:

Reactions: NoWeOu

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018

basically a "full save" with most things unlocked. If you need money you can either start fishing or working, its done almost immediatly with an achievement, anyhow hope it helps.

its save 16 btw

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
just wondering and ask
if there is official translation (like from kagura) maybe not happen soon. is thread got updated or there is new one?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Some things for me like the speech topics during convos arent translated. I downloaded the patch on the home screen but its still the same...

dinmonman

Aug 21, 2020
new skill for a position available after peeing a bunch of times, forgot how many times, can pee by using a toilet or invading girls in toilet

tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
Some things for me like the speech topics during convos arent translated. I downloaded the patch on the home screen but its still the same...
You have to unzip the archive in the image folder. The installation instructions mention this.

I've done that for a few days and nothing happens
You cant use the mini-game cheat achievement, you have to actually do it manually in the afternoon.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes