[QUOTE'"FiSheR999, Beitrag: 11265637, Mitglied: 1670340"]
am Nachmittag?
[/QUOTE]

ja, egal was ich tue, nichts passiert, das Ereignis wird nicht ausgelöst

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I'm not seeing a patch link in the DLsite (I'm logged in):
Anyone can point in the direction?
Someone already told you where but forgot to tell you that you need to "follow" Dojin Otome to see the downloads.

Patch is here:Follow is top right:
1689688059432.png 1689688080748.png

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Is there a way to play the game in fullscreen?
With the game still being pixel perfect?
Take a look at this post:

Perfect, thank you!

In return, here's a little tip for everyone. If you add this line of text in the index.html file, you can disable pixel interpolation that makes the image look blurry. You can resize the image freely and preserve the sharpness of the pixels:

<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Guys the game always either freeze or crashes whenever I went and H with a girl in the love hotel, at least for sure in the memory mode, even after applying the 1.03 patch. Can anybody please help?

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
ah okay that works tysm

now this is as close to pixel perfect in fullscreen I guess but man why is the MC the only actual pixel perfect chara sprite
the artist put such effort making pixel art and then the game just scale them arbitrarily and show them in a blurry mess

Last edited:

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
Ok, so I encountered a weird save problem.
I have played around 10 ingame days, and used most of the save slots.
Today I wanted to continue, but it seems that what I saved yesterday is not visible today by the game.
Here are two screenshots (the first one showing example of save nr13 - totally empty in game but visible in its WWW folder, the second one shows a save nr1 that I made yesterday, but it's clearly different what is visible when You compare times):

View attachment 2780588

View attachment 2780589

So, does this RPGM game use another save location and kind of synchronises them?
I am totally confused after playing many of RPGM games, this never occured to me.
Also I must say that I did use some help of save editor, but yesterday I could open my saves even after reopening the game.

Edit:
This is reaaaaaally weird.
I have replaced save nr1 with latest that I saved (renamed save16 as save1), and it did load it successfully.
However this was possible only due to the fact that the game somehow saw some save nr1.

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
for those who dont use google translate here is the notes of 1.0.3b patch
・Fixed bug that freezes in the morning of January 1st
・Fixed MAP reading bug
・Changed conditions so that Erost values are not corrected Correction of surroundings , change of status display processing during mini-game , addition of memory conversion skip function (left click) , addition of ED skip function (left click after the first picture diary)

i happy to see a skip feature in case it will be a bother when i play it XD

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
First of all thank you dazedanon! Can't thank you enough for providing games and translation as well.

Here's the bug I've run into, I tried to look into the www/img/ folder and can't find any files in png form so I am assuming it's packaged? Not sure how it works here.

In order to trigger the bug for me just have to wait for Miyuki to discover the soiled panties after she's done bathing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its some problem with either your files or the save itself. I fixed it by going to the next day and trying again and it worked fine.

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
I wanted to ask this yesterday, but replies weren't working yesterday, but i have been trying to work on Shizuku's path but i only managed to get past the 20 maximum favourability once, but i'm not sure how i did it, but everything i tried won't go past 20 now, 50 favourability seems a bit ludicrous though. Nevermind, i i didn't read it correctly, it was mood not affection.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Heads up for those of you getting image issues. I'm guessing that your saves are maintaining old 'data' from before you updated so when you try to fire a scene it freaks out.

Before you report an image error try to advance the day at least once before trying again (which I'm guessing resets everything). If you still receive an error after that then feel free to tag me with your save.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not sure this is something you can fix Dazed, but I found that Rio's New Year's scene shows Miyuki's stats and gives points to her instead of Rio. Not the end of the world, but still a bug. I tried to do Miyuki's path before this, but i didnt have the correct scene unlocked(? do i really have to max out Miyuki for her NY scene?) which I would guess has something to do with this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you get me a save for this?

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Is there an absolutely everyone ending, or just the family groupie one? I didn't tie off Kanae in time and I can't really be assed to run through the whole game again.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes