Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
There is no autumn break in the japanese school system, nor anywhere in the world honestly. So unless Ikeda forces the issue the series probably ends with Spring Memories. But of course he could do Summer Memories 2.
Just 1 tiny issue with that : timeframe. the length of time between Summer Memories and Winter Memories shows us roughly how long it takes between games, assuming that Ikeda's workpace stays consistant. now let's be generous and subtract some time due to being able to re-use assets, and Ikeda improving his skills... but we have to add time for any new ideas that are implemented...

overall, it really depends on how far Ikeda is willing to work on this part of the series. it's possible they may want to start a new scenario...

I have no faith he'll do a good job with Spring Memories.
Why are you here and playing this game then? has Ikeda not proven themself good enough? declaring that you have no faith in someone who has just released their... 3rd? game, each have proven to be rather popular and well liked... seems a bit of a dick move.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Just 1 tiny issue with that : timeframe. the length of time between Summer Memories and Winter Memories shows us roughly how long it takes between games, assuming that Ikeda's workpace stays consistant. now let's be generous and subtract some time due to being able to re-use assets, and Ikeda improving his skills... but we have to subtract time for any new ideas that are implemented...

overall, it really depends on how far Ikeda is willing to work on this part of the series. it's possible they may want to start a new scenario...

Why are you here and playing this game then? has Ikeda not proven themself good enough? declaring that you have no faith in someone who has just released their... 3rd? game, each have proven to be rather popular and well liked... seems a bit of a dick move.
The event sex scenes will be once again CGs (he did input an animation for the end of Miyuki's Santa scene, if you have her husband peek and it makes you think why the hell wasn't he smart to make that entire scene and the rest of them animated) and this game didn't have event threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs and orgies between yourself, the Ichinose family and side heroines. Yet somehow it makes sense you can arrange these threesomes and foursomes in the h-dot minigame. So he won't add this in the next game 'cause he lacks creative imagination. Also this game has way less sex scenes per girl: 6 per Ichinose girl; 4 per side girl --- imagine how many less Spring Memories will have.

Winter Memories is exactly the same as Summer Memories (which was bad but gets a pass for it being the first and it was unique and I used to think it was 5 stars, now I rate it 3 stars), but worse as it's more grindier, has worse h-dot minigame sex mechanics and less sex scenes. So this is why I have just viewed half the galley and played only the intro and a bit afterwards (a reviewer confirmed this game is grindier).

Last edited:

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
So in 1.0, you could battle heroines on mentai, and get both their character coin (the mentai that you toss has the heroine face) and panties. I tried the 1.03, this doesnt work anymore, and Im too lazy to dig for closets becuase Im playing second run and want to try to 100% everything without wasting time, so that when the steam version release I can repeat it.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So in 1.0, you could battle heroines on mentai, and get both their character coin (the mentai that you toss has the heroine face) and panties. I tried the 1.03, this doesnt work anymore, and Im too lazy to dig for closets becuase Im playing second run and want to try to 100% everything without wasting time, so that when the steam version release I can repeat it.
Got a save? Does it just not happen? Does it crash? Need the deets.

bag0009

Mar 20, 2022
I'm having saving issues. when i save the game and close the window and open the game again all my progress is gone. is this normal ?

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
Got a save? Does it just not happen? Does it crash? Need the deets.
Im away from my main pc for a week, so I dont have the original 1.0 save files with me currently. Im using my laptop and tried to replay the game on 1.03, then realized that I cant battle heroines for panties, nor change my coine to Hikari's face. I can try to recreate the save file again if you can provide me the original 1.0.0 version.

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
also If you win against MenBoku-kun, he'll give his underwear too. Thing is you cant skip his battle even with 'Game King' achievement turned on. I recall the battle was hard and he could counter your counter attacks.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Im away from my main pc for a week, so I dont have the original 1.0 save files with me currently. Im using my laptop and tried to replay the game on 1.03, then realized that I cant battle heroines for panties, nor change my coine to Hikari's face. I can try to recreate the save file again if you can provide me the original 1.0.0 version.
Well I need the broken version not the working one so the 1.0.3 save will work fine. I just need to check if it works with the original files or not. That way I can tell if the dev broke stuff or I did.

Apr 17, 2018
Perfect, thank you!

In return, here's a little tip for everyone. If you add this line of text in the index.html file, you can disable pixel interpolation that makes the image look blurry. You can resize the image freely and preserve the sharpness of the pixels:

<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
Can u give your screenshot how to edit it?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The first save file.
I finished the game and manage to get panties off closets, but I still cant getHeroines mentai
So whats the expected behavior here. When i challenge a heroine it just gives a yes or no answer. Is it supposed to give a different option?

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
How do I take panty shots? I taken all the photos of everyone and everything I could, but I don't know how to do voyeur shots

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
So whats the expected behavior here. When i challenge a heroine it just gives a yes or no answer. Is it supposed to give a different option?
Alright, turn the achievement 'Game King' off,andchallenge heroines to mentai battle. 1st, the coin that the heroines uses will match their character, eg , Kanade has Kanade face on the mentai coin, this is true for the other heroines too. Upon winning, you'll be able to unlock that said character coin, and can go to secret base and change your coin to a coin that has the heroine face on it.

Reactions: dazedanon
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes