CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
The event sex scenes will be once again CGs (he did input an animation for the end of Miyuki's Santa scene, if you have her husband peek and it makes you think why the hell wasn't he smart to make that entire scene and the rest of them animated) and this game didn't have event threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs and orgies between yourself, the Ichinose family and side heroines. Yet somehow it makes sense you can arrange these threesomes and foursomes in the h-dot minigame. So he won't add this in the next game 'cause he lacks creative imagination. Also this game has way less sex scenes per girl: 6 per Ichinose girl; 4 per side girl --- imagine how many less Spring Memories will have.

Winter Memories is exactly the same as Summer Memories (which was bad but gets a pass for it being the first and it was unique and I used to think it was 5 stars, now I rate it 3 stars), but worse as it's more grindier, has worse h-dot minigame sex mechanics and less sex scenes. So this is why I have just viewed half the galley and played only the intro and a bit afterwards (a reviewer confirmed this game is grindier).
This game is meant to be played not just viewed at the gallery.
It's not just about the sex events, but how everything interact with how you do things.
If you dirty a room, and a girl walks in, she'll react to it. If you play a prank while the girl sleeps, she'll react to it next day and I'll give you different service depending on how you pranked.
If you masturbate to their panties and get caught in the room still, she'll service you. If you're not caught right away the next time you talk to her she'll comment on it and a different thing happens.
If you have begging sex/service while another girl is in the same room, she'll comment on it.
If you change their sexual mood they'll react to it offering the respective sex service.
etc, etc.

It has much better h-dots because of the new "big anime" addition which is a close-up view of what you're doing, and afterwards.

I could keep going, but in short, and once again, this is a game meant to be played and enjoyed for all it's mechanics. If you just view the scenes in the gallery and do a few h-dots, it won't deliver everything it has to offer.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
The event sex scenes will be once again CGs (he did input an animation for the end of Miyuki's Santa scene, if you have her husband peek and it makes you think why the hell wasn't he smart to make that entire scene and the rest of them animated) and this game didn't have event threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs and orgies between yourself, the Ichinose family and side heroines. Yet somehow it makes sense you can arrange these threesomes and foursomes in the h-dot minigame. So he won't add this in the next game 'cause he lacks creative imagination. Also this game has way less sex scenes per girl: 6 per Ichinose girl; 4 per side girl --- imagine how many less Spring Memories will have.

Winter Memories is exactly the same as Summer Memories (which was bad but gets a pass for it being the first and it was unique and I used to think it was 5 stars, now I rate it 3 stars), but worse as it's more grindier, has worse h-dot minigame sex mechanics and less sex scenes. So this is why I have just viewed half the galley and played only the intro and a bit afterwards (a reviewer confirmed this game is grindier).
(Now I'm not being rude just interjecting)
I disagree. He's using the skills, mechanics, and added quite a few community suggestions he developed from his past games and implemented them into this one. As he is what I'd say a "Jack of All Trades" type. Animator, coder, and artist. When making a game you have ground your vision of what you want it to be or else we'll get another "Labyrinth of the Estras" situation. Where you're pretty much in development hell because the vision was a bit too far out of reach to do by yourself.

And whilst he did have hired help, he was the one doing nearly all the work as shown in his streams. I don't think the dev has the funds to hire more advanced animators and shove a large portion of that work onto them. (Unless this game sells like lemonade)

This game is built on player freedom and control over the sex, and the Immersion of the world within the timeframe of the game. It's a simulation game. If you wanted CGS play VN games, they are straight to the point but you as the player have no control over it aside from A) B) C) type questions. If you wanted all sprites but barely any story meaning to the impact that the sex has to the self-insert that is us. Play an action sex game. As most of the girls except for bosses are just no named/no dialogue minions in most cases.

If you played either NTRholic or NTRlegend, since they are similar in gameplay style to this game. You'll face the same grievances you have with this game as those games. Looking at CGS in these types of games isn't as appealing as just playing them. I myself ain't a fan of VN since it has less images than a doujin, and I have no freedom unlike in another styled game. Seems to me it's a case of the type of game not clicking with you.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Can u give your screenshot how to edit it?
This doesn't work that easily, it requires you to add an additional plugin first and then enable it in the pluginmanager of rpgmaker MV. For this you would first have to decompile the game so you can open it in rpgmaker MV as a project. After that you then have to add the line in the <body> part of the html. But it's kind of a hassle
Here's the link to the plugin if you wanna do it

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
(Now I'm not being rude just interjecting)
I disagree. He's using the skills, mechanics, and added quite a few community suggestions he developed from his past games and implemented them into this one. As he is what I'd say a "Jack of All Trades" type. Animator, coder, and artist. When making a game you have ground your vision of what you want it to be or else we'll get another "Labyrinth of the Estras" situation. Where you're pretty much in development hell because the vision was a bit too far out of reach to do by yourself.

And whilst he did have hired help, he was the one doing nearly all the work as shown in his streams. I don't think the dev has the funds to hire more advanced animators and shove a large portion of that work onto them. (Unless this game sells like lemonade)

This game is built on player freedom and control over the sex, and the Immersion of the world within the timeframe of the game. It's a simulation game. If you wanted CGS play VN games, they are straight to the point but you as the player have no control over it aside from A) B) C) type questions. If you wanted all sprites but barely any story meaning to the impact that the sex has to the self-insert that is us. Play an action sex game. As most of the girls except for bosses are just no named/no dialogue minions in most cases.

If you played either NTRholic or NTRlegend, since they are similar in gameplay style to this game. You'll face the same grievances you have with this game as those games. Looking at CGS in these types of games isn't as appealing as just playing them. I myself ain't a fan of VN since it has less images than a doujin, and I have no freedom unlike in another styled game. Seems to me it's a case of the type of game not clicking with you.
CG vs animation aside, you or anyone else cannot deny this game is really lackluster with its sex scenes compared to Summer Memories.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can't progress hikari's 40+ event, not sure if it's a bug or if I'm just being dumb
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No problems on my end. Doublecheck you have installed everything correctly. FYI All I did was advance to the next day and go straight to her place. Event proceeded as normal.

1689712705756.png

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
If you are updating, first you need to apply the patch and then apply the Github patch. Check back once you've done so.

Yes the Github patch contains the latest and greatest. You will want it trust me. (Game will work without it tho)

I'm a little confused, just downloaded this game right now.
Would like to ask for all peeps downloading around the same time as I, will I need to add any particular patch?
v1.0.3b is the version release I downloaded

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Btw made a Discord server for my MTL's in case people want to use that to report issues for the MTL's instead or just wonder about my other plans for other games. It's barebones and informal for now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
Akari affection >100. daytime requirements met, conversation event do not start, only regular conversation, it's definitely a bug.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes