ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
dazedanon
1689720699277.png
cant change the coin to the heroine coin, after winning a battle from heroine, there should be celebration sound effect and its written 'received Kaede Mentai' for example or something along those lines
let me try if I can get panties from the battle, ill try to load or play the game prior from getting all the panties

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
View attachment 2781605
cant change the coin to the heroine coin, after winning a battle from heroine, there should be celebration sound effect and its written 'received Kaede Mentai' for example or something along those lines
let me try if I can get panties from the battle, ill try to load or play the game prior from getting all the panties
Yeah let me know, the names in Enemies.json are tied to this mechanic and translating them breaks it. I have to be very selective of what variables I translate to fix it so it would be good to have something reproducible for testing.

Reactions: ntrdiehard69

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Unfortunately, there are no skills there.

I believe some skills were cut out from the game because the dev didn't want to push back the game anymore than he already did.
That said, it is likely that we'll get new h-dot skills or begging skills with free updates.

The only skill that is actually missing from that image, is the "Skill" to time travel to 1st January in your playthrough, that you can only obtain and use a single time per playthrough. You can get the skill by donating 10.000 yens at the shrine.
No, I already had that, but I also had the skill where you watch the woman pacify herself, but after I had installed the patch, my score was unfortunately reset and the skill was gone

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
No, I already had that, but I also had the skill where you watch the woman pacify herself, but after I had installed the patch, my score was unfortunately reset and the skill was gone
What do you mean by pacify herself?
I just noticed that the skill that allows you to masturbate using a girl's panty is not showing in the skill tree menu, but if you get it, you'll still be able to use it. If you check your skills in game, clicking at Boku, you'll see that it is there (if you got it)

I sadly forgot how I got that skill, perhaps it was from the lottery.

yushacum

Nov 8, 2018
I just noticed that the skill that allows you to masturbate using a girl's panty is not showing in the skill tree menu, but if you get it, you'll still be able to use it. If you check your skills in game, clicking at Boku, you'll see that it is there (if you got it)

i unlock it from masturbate to panty and get caught in bathroom like 5 times maybe? and it unlock

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023

No, I've never had that, I mean the skill where you can watch the woman masturbate

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021

Its unlocked after you get at least one of the heroines panties, from fishing through wardrobes or mentai battle (heroine must captured and finish akari's route)

Reactions: Cloud07

Nakankankan

Dec 14, 2020
Great game, knowing that the devs are here, can you use a type of asset that does not use 50000 files, like a packed one? I got a windows pc with an hdd and it was unplayable, and decompression took like 10mins.
Other thing, translations are good, but sometimes the person is erroneous, using "me" when is "you" and viceversa. Ty

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Great game, knowing that the devs are here, can you use a type of asset that does not use 50000 files, like a packed one? I got a windows pc with an hdd and it was unplayable, and decompression took like 10mins.
Other thing, translations are good, but sometimes the person is erroneous, using "me" when is "you" and viceversa. Ty
The dev is not here, I am just the "Translator" :b.

Reactions: Nakankankan

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
CG vs animation aside, you or anyone else cannot deny this game is really lackluster with its sex scenes compared to Summer Memories.
The mood mechanic replaced the sex scenes that were in the last game. And many have already touched on the fact that you can actually talk with them and get to know their character. See their house and activities (to a degree cuz he is a small dev)

If you add the mood mechanic animations, the new girls, all endings, and the special mood animations from waking up early from the sleep rape skill. It'd be more content than last game. And since we have about 20 days within the game, adding more day required events like a another festival etc, will just bite into the time limit on capturing the girls.

And about the grind, if your talking EXP then just have sex or talk to the girls. That increases it pretty dang fast. Money? That's pretty easy that festival could be done in like 5mins and you'd be loaded. That's really it. If you just use the money from the festival and donated it to the shrine you'd get mad levels and passive achievements. Not grindy at all. This ain't a fantasy rpg where you just grind slimes all day long.

Just grab a bunch of snacks from the store and go to town on the girls.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is anyone having an issue missing fish .pngs with the new update?

View attachment 2781737
Can you send me your save so I can double check? My feesh commit shouldn't have broken anything but that is indeed suspicious.

Reverted the commit for now so its fixed temporarily while I figure it out.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes