samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
I like how so many people are bitching about grinding, when theres just an instant 100% button in recollection.

You need to offer enough money in the shrine to get it. Forgot how much but i already got all the hints for the achievements before it unlocked. You could just plop the save in a save editor and give yourself unlimited money

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Also this game has way less sex scenes per girl: 6 per Ichinose girl; 4 per side girl --- imagine how many less Spring Memories will have.
so im gonna call bs because your implications are bs, while you're technically correct that there is more scenes on summer memories , you're electing to omit how they managed to do more scenes and how winters scenes are of better quality.
Rio has 16 scenes in summer memories and 6 in winter memories, pretty bad righ?

Well now account for 3 of those scenes re-using cgi from previous scenes and another 3 are just pixel sex positions with dialogue. winter memories decides to not do this, all 6 of Rios scenes have unique cg wich go against the unique ones 10 from summer memories

Mind you that Rio is the girl the most scenes since Yui for example doesnt have actually sexy scenes in some of her events wich gives her 13, with rehusing 1 animation from a coax and having 3 scenes that are pixel animations with dialogue. That leaves 9 scenes of unique content vs 6 of winter

i dont bash summer memories for doing this, it was a smart use of resources, but i heavily object to the implication that there was less effort put into winter memories.

Lets see the sub heroines, Suzuka has 4 scenes in winter memories and 5 on summer memories but in 3 of them have rehused assets while all 4 of winter memories are unique cgs
Now Suzuka is the worst offender but she is not alone in this issue.

There is another distintion between summer and winter, summer (with some exceptions) would used only one cg per scene or rehused a cg of a previous scene (ironically suzuka is one of the few that has two unique cgs in one event) meanwhile winter will try to squezee a couple of position in some scenes (Miyuki, Rio and Yui 100 events being prime examples ) so you're getting more variety in some events in winter that from summer.

Thats without mentioning that all cgs look of better quality in winter than in summer, the two new characters, the animated windows added to every sex position, the new bed assualt for the three main girls and that the foursome at the end of winter puts the one of summer to shame.

If you dont like winter or you expected more (especially in the orgie deparment) thats fine, but to imply that there wasnt work or improvements putted into the content we got while ignoring that corners cutted in the original is very disingenuous.

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
so im gonna call bs because your implications are bs, while you're technically correct that there is more scenes on summer memories , you're electing to omit how they managed to do more scenes and how winters scenes are of better quality.
Rio has 16 scenes in summer memories and 6 in winter memories, pretty bad righ?

Well now account for 3 of those scenes re-using cgi from previous scenes and another 3 are just pixel sex positions with dialogue. winter memories decides to not do this, all 6 of Rios scenes have unique cg wich go against the unique ones 10 from summer memories

Mind you that Rio is the girl the most scenes since Yui for example doesnt have actually sexy scenes in some of her events wich gives her 13, with rehusing 1 animation from a coax and having 3 scenes that are pixel animations with dialogue. That leaves 9 scenes of unique content vs 6 of winter

i dont bash summer memories for doing this, it was a smart use of resources, but i heavily object to the implication that there was less effort put into winter memories.

Lets see the sub heroines, Suzuka has 4 scenes in winter memories and 5 on summer memories but in 3 of them have rehused assets while all 4 of winter memories are unique cgs
Now Suzuka is the worst offender but she is not alone in this issue.

There is another distintion between summer and winter, summer (with some exceptions) would used only one cg per scene or rehused a cg of a previous scene (ironically suzuka is one of the few that has two unique cgs in one event) meanwhile winter will try to squezee a couple of position in the some scenes (Miyuki, Rio and Yui 100 events being prime examples ) so you're getting more variety in some events in winter that from summer.

Thats without mentioning that all cgs look of better quality in winter than in summer, the two new characters, the animated windows added to every sex position, the new bed assualt for the three main girls and that the foursome at the end of winter puts the one of summer to shame.

If you dont like winter or you expected more (especially in the orgie deparment) thats fine, but to imply that there wasnt work or improvements putted into the content we got while ignoring that corners cutted in the original is very disingenuous.
Not to mention the fact that mechanics wise this game is so much better.
The side girls are basically full heroines, each with their own house and routine. You can almost do everything you would to the main 3, but with the side girls.
I was really glad to see that I could do Akari and her mother Hikari in the same room, while one comment on the other lewdness.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Not to mention the fact that mechanics wise this game is so much better.
The side girls are basically full heroines, each with their own house and routine. You can almost do everything you would to the main 3, but with the side girls.
I was really glad to see that I could do Akari and her mother Hikari in the same room, while one comment on the other lewdness.
I understand if people are not fan of iterative works, that doesnt mean they dont have a place or that there is not effort putted into them.
To add your comment, i personally love that you can talk with all the girls about hobbies or comment in the lewd events, or how they react when made horny and especially how the character changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Point of mention to Kanae who i initially dismissed as another Miyuki from the looks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the developer had to re-use things from the previous game to give me this i will gladly take it.

Reactions: Jason2 and CamiKaa

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
That sequel bait at the end though. Guess the Ichinose family will be visiting Boku's hometown in the next game.

Plus the game dev can still make a Spring memories and Fall memories in the near future.

Finished the game, loved it.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
That sequel bait at the end though. Guess the Ichinose family will be visiting Ui's hometown in the next game.

Plus the game dev can still make a Spring memories and Fall memories in the near future.
Who is Ui? and no it will be Boku visiting his aunt and cousins again as he said "I'll come and play again"

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
People calling this grindier (or even grindy) bewilders me

the only thing you have to grind for is recipe/ingredients by being a waiter, and even that is like three rounds of it and you're done. everything else is affinity, which you can raise readily. heck throw money at the secret shop at night (it's at the apartments) and buy some gift boxes and then shove them in the shrine to top out everyone at once.

the only grindiness is figuring out the actual trigger for some of the events, but most read exactly as the hint says

Reactions: Alexungo

gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
Japanese Spring Break is only around 12 days long so unless Boku does time travel again, days wise it'll be just as short as this game.

Besides this, I have a question regarding page 61 of the diary. I can't get the left page to record. It shows up during New Years Eve but it doesn't say 'new page'. Is it bugged? Its the last page i need before the final page shows up.
I didn't really find Winter Memories shorter than Summer M.

My first thought was 18 days compared to Summer Memories 30 days with some worries BUT the days were just right and you could do a lot. I also seem to remember that the individual days in Summer M were over faster.

My wish in Spring Memories:

1. Right three sex and not just watching.

2.More active piss action.

3.I hope that maybe Yui Myuki and Rio will visit the MC House! Because A) New Places B) Mother Son Sex / Mother Aunt Son Sex (=

Reactions: Cloud07

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I didn't really find Winter Memories shorter than Summer M.

My first thought was 18 days compared to Summer Memories 30 days with some worries BUT the days were just right and you could do a lot. I also seem to remember that the individual days in Summer M were over faster.

My wish in Spring Memories:

1. Right three sex and not just watching.

2.More active piss action.

3.I hope that maybe Yui Myuki and Rio will visit the MC House! Because A) New Places B) Mother Son Sex / Mother Aunt Son Sex (=
Mother x Son and Mother x Aunt x Son will never happen. If they visit his house, it will just be them having sex in secret and his parents discovering the cum stains and being clueless as to what they are. They will also hear them having sex, but won't investigate or will but Boku and girl will stop having sex so the parent doesn't find out. Maybe they will both peek individually after drinking and believe they are too drunk and are imagining them having sex, like Miyuki's husband.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
does anyone know how to unlock these skills?
Unfortunately, there are no skills there.

I believe some skills were cut out from the game because the dev didn't want to push back the game anymore than he already did.
That said, it is likely that we'll get new h-dot skills or begging skills with free updates.

The only skill that is actually missing from that image, is the "Skill" to time travel to 1st January in your playthrough, that you can only obtain and use a single time per playthrough. You can get the skill by donating 10.000 yens at the shrine.

Reactions: Bogdann

gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
Mother x Son and Mother x Aunt x Son will never happen. If they visit his house, it will just be them having sex in secret and his parents discovering the cum stains and being clueless as to what they are. They will also hear them having sex, but won't investigate or will but Boku and girl will stop having sex so the parent doesn't find out. Maybe they will both peek individually after drinking and believe they are too drunk and are imagining them having sex, like Miyuki's husband.
it's not impossible for me. But let's surprise. Maybe the MC also goes to his other relatives from his mother. After all, Myuki is her father's sister (=

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes