kosat

Jun 29, 2022
There's a bug when you do a seperate playthrough from your first one without clearing the game: it doesnt seem to let me pick some of the skills i unlock in my first go (ie. unlimited camera battery and the bathroom assault skills) does anyone have a fix for this?

Reactions: Kjindp

roalin

Dec 3, 2018
Game's great but has some weird bugs. Biggest by far I'd warn is that sometimes the skills you buy will literally just not unlock.

I'm not sure exactly what causes this, but definitely something to watch out for since once you buy a skill (but it glitches so you don't actually have the ability to use it), you can't repurchase the skill or anything so it's completely gone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game's great but has some weird bugs. Biggest by far I'd warn is that sometimes the skills you buy will literally just not unlock.

I'm not sure exactly what causes this, but definitely something to watch out for since once you buy a skill (but it glitches so you don't actually have the ability to use it), you can't repurchase the skill or anything so it's completely gone.
Are you able to reproduce it? If yes can you get me a save where you have it happen?

roalin

Dec 3, 2018
Are you able to reproduce it? If yes can you get me a save where you have it happen?
I stand corrected after testing. It appears the issue is that on my second run through (where I chose not to carry over skills and such), some skills (notably the camera upgrades, bathroom, some others I forget), came ""already unlocked"". Or more specifically, they appeared unlocked (and unpurchaseable) but there's no effect.

It appears to show up in any new run I start.

NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
Ok so heres a Decent Start save file I made
Have most of the Sub-Heroine unlocked the 2 new ones are lock behind the progression of 2 of the old heroine (Akari & Shizuku)

Left all the Achievements locked expect the GAME KING one which lets you skip all the mini games also all the hints to unlock the achievements are shown.

heroine1.png heroine2.png
Most of the H & Map Skills are unlocked think I'm missing like 3 Map-skills and 2 H-skills
H-skills.png Map-skills.png

the items are all the stuff I collected trying to make this save, the important item is the Sparkling Box which increase heroines Affi by 20. Got 50 but since I messed up by progressing Rio's & Miyuki story, so you only really need 46 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

item1.png item2.png item3.png item4.png

Lastly is Boku & Recollection Room
Got Boku to lvl 85 with Desire @ 1399 and Stamina @ 1269
and for anyone who just wants to unlock everything. The button that unlock's everything in recollection room is there to be pressed.

recollection button.png

just start new save and click carry over at the beginning

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
how do you get to hikari's event after the first bath? locked out of apartment saying it's awkard

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
I think the game is better than the first as it offers more and changes so much of the gameplay for the better.
it is not without its flaws however.
The locations feels restricted as some parts of the map are only for specific events. (like public bathroom or mountain for example.
The mankai story can be too long and over the top (its easier to think of it as a yugioh like childs game that is popular with adults as well)
The Mood system is a bit weird to understand that you need to fill up their lewd, service, or perverted bars to 2 or 3 and they will ask to have sex (doggy for lewd, blow for service, and pile for pervert). there are 4 options for each and the game could have shuffled the sex scenes. hopefully it will be added in the future upadates.
But all in all, i personally feels as Winter Memories is better than its prequel as it offers more gameply better visuals and QOL improvements from the first.
Only thing i want from now is asking heroines to come with to other places so Rio can meet with Shizuku or have sex in public places.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Can anyone help me understand the differences between the H values/stats? Lewdness/Service/Pervert

Like, what is the difference between then? The more detail, the better.. thanks!

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Can anyone help me understand the differences between the H values/stats? Lewdness/Service/Pervert

Like, what is the difference between then? The more detail, the better.. thanks!
for the full explanation
the short is that increasing the stat makes their mood bars easier to trigger. 2~3 bar changes their behavior.
the statuses are
In Heat for Lewd
Dedication for service
Excited for perv
when you click on them at this state, they will ask for sex(doggy for lewd, bow for service, pile for perv) and you can answer yes or no. (also the mood bar increases after the said sex)
interestingly you don't need to know those skills when activating the sex scenes(could be a bug).

Reactions: shiion1

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
for the full explanation
the short is that increasing the stat makes their mood bars easier to trigger. 2~3 bar changes their behavior.
the statuses are
In Heat for Lewd
Dedication for service
Excited for perv
when you click on them at this state, they will ask for sex(doggy for lewd, bow for service, pile for perv) and you can answer yes or no. (also the mood bar increases after the said sex)
interestingly you don't need to know those skills when activating the sex scenes(could be a bug).
That was a fast reply.. thanks for the info!

Ligmaballss

Sep 1, 2018
I think the game is better than the first as it offers more and changes so much of the gameplay for the better.
it is not without its flaws however.
The locations feels restricted as some parts of the map are only for specific events. (like public bathroom or mountain for example.
The mankai story can be too long and over the top (its easier to think of it as a yugioh like childs game that is popular with adults as well)
The Mood system is a bit weird to understand that you need to fill up their lewd, service, or perverted bars to 2 or 3 and they will ask to have sex (doggy for lewd, blow for service, and pile for pervert). there are 4 options for each and the game could have shuffled the sex scenes. hopefully it will be added in the future upadates.
But all in all, i personally feels as Winter Memories is better than its prequel as it offers more gameply better visuals and QOL improvements from the first.
Only thing i want from now is asking heroines to come with to other places so Rio can meet with Shizuku or have sex in public places.

you can do that after get the 4p skill

BADBOY1000

Apr 26, 2020
Hey can anyone help me
I am extracting this game in my mobile phone with the help of Z archive but somehow it stuck on 94% and after that it disappeared without giving the notification of extracting operation is completed. It done only incomplete extraction which is why game is unable to run in joiplay.
Can anyone help me plz

Higwora

Oct 15, 2017
Amazing work everyone, truly, however I'd like to add 2 pieces of feedback ITT:

1) The " Patches: " in OP is confusing. Instantly downloads something without explanation, I was expecting it to link to a thread post first with context.
-Is it just for an older version of the game, making it redundant now for whoever gets the latest main DL?
-Or is the patch updated alongside each main game update, but not included within it for some reason, so you still need to get both?
I still don't know, this has been asked before at different points which makes it hard to figure out when it stopped being relevant (if it ever did), and will be asked about again after my post because few people want to spend 20mins in exploratory thread searches. I highly recommend changing that link to a thread post with context rather than a direct download, even if there's a README in the file, make that into a post 1st.

2) The Guide is amazing, interactive, has pics, etc. However it doesn't work on my vertical second monitor, more than half of it is cut-off and doesn't format to different screen sizes, plus it's divided in a bunch of sub-menus making it easy to miss out on stuff (certain boards between "MC" and " Related to game mechanics" could be interchangable for example). Is it possible to make a simple quicker-to-navigate .txt version of it, or in post form? Having all info on display at once for Ctrl+F searching and simple scrolling down rather than clicking around would be a god-send.

Reactions: caiban123bo
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes