dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Amazing work everyone, truly, however I'd like to add 2 pieces of feedback ITT:

1) The " Patches: " in OP is confusing. Instantly downloads something without explanation, I was expecting it to link to a thread post first with context.
-Is it just for an older version of the game, making it redundant now for whoever gets the latest main DL?
-Or is the patch updated alongside each main game update, but not included within it for some reason, so you still need to get both?
I still don't know, this has been asked before at different points which makes it hard to figure out when it stopped being relevant (if it ever did), and will be asked about again after my post because few people want to spend 20mins in exploratory thread searches. I highly recommend changing that link to a thread post with context rather than a direct download, even if there's a README in the file, make that into a post 1st.

2) The Guide is amazing, interactive, has pics, etc. However it doesn't work on my vertical second monitor, more than half of it is cut-off and doesn't format to different screen sizes, plus it's divided in a bunch of sub-menus making it easy to miss out on stuff (certain boards between "MC" and " Related to game mechanics" could be interchangable for example). Is it possible to make a simple quicker-to-navigate .txt version of it, or in post form? Having all info on display at once for Ctrl+F searching and simple scrolling down rather than clicking around would be a god-send.
1. All the explanation you need is in the OP 'Installation" spoiler.
2. I have no control over it, you'll have to ask the owner of the guide directly.

Last edited:

Piscesking

Dec 12, 2019
does anyone have save file edit like these
Variable#26 - lust
Variable#27 - stamina
Variable#28 - memories (never go over 3000, takes for ever when you go the next day) Variable#43
Variable#65 - amount of actions a day

tomjohn

Apr 7, 2018
The files are out of position, go into pictures file and search for the missing bunch, then leave it in the appropriate folder! (for me is the last folder)
ah I see thanks
I tought the patcher already commit to their git for a new and fix one

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The files are out of position, go into pictures file and search for the missing bunch, then leave it in the appropriate folder! (for me is the last folder)
You are right thanks for bringing that up, forgot to put the fish in the right folder. I'll fix that shortly Edit: Fixed.

In other news. Game has been updated to Patch 1.0.3c.

Patch Notes here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Riujin and tomjohn

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
Can i get an explanation about what it means by new years calligraphy? Yui won't progress above favourability 80 without this option.

Dk955

Aug 12, 2022
how do i do the clean the room quest? i go to the room it tells me the room feels dirty but can't click anything do i need a specific item or skill or whatever? can't figure this one out.
You need the skill room cleaning ( the icon with cloth in the map skills section )

Reactions: rmontalban
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes