jetblackpope

Mar 13, 2023
Happily waiting for official translation and decensor (though thank you fan+AI translation for your hard work regardless). Optimitic the offical English release will be ready for Northern Hemisphere winter so I can fully immerse myself on days home from work when it has snowed and the gf is at work :devilish:

Reactions: Cloud07

saitosa

May 10, 2020
If they end up doing a sequel, It should be the last one. I didn't mind the second one, but damn, There is so much ressued assets between the heroines and the animations are the same from the first game (there are new variations, but practically the same) And I swear the Kanae, and the girl with the glasses are just different version of Miyuki.

Last edited:

May 11, 2022
is there a way to open my inventory to change items?? or is this really the only recovery item i can use ingame? 1689831709869.png

levi9982

Apr 3, 2021
Can anyone give a guide on mizuki route it keeps saying mood value 20 or more?
what method i need to searching ?

Jun 1, 2022
Can anyone give a guide on mizuki route it keeps saying mood value 20 or more?
what method i need to searching ?
You need to talk to a blue npc near the offering box at night. If you successfully did so, on the next day her affection 20 event should trigger. Try clicking on the guide which is linked on the first page of this thread. There you get all the infos you'll need.

Reactions: levi9982
Jun 1, 2022
I hope we don't get another sequel, we need to move on, and get a new game, a new cast ; it would be better than just fucking the same heroines over and over again
A new setting with new characters would be nice, but still i think there is still a lot you can do with the already introduced setting and heroines in a possible sequel.

Reactions: levi9982
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes