PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Is this translated somewhere so I know what it says ?
View attachment 2783680
This is for getting Bonus Memories: MC is giving himself a voe to do something ("Do in now" site, duh) and after completing a task - reward and new options for voe. The best way to understand the "task" - save file -> choose -> if not ready to do task (you don`t want to farm any of 5 fishes without skills), load file and choose another.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Translation aside, how playable is it currently? On a scale of inevitable to only-if-I-try-really-hard, how likely am I to encounter a gameplay bug, softlock, or crash? Are there any things that should be avoided?

tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
Translation aside, how playable is it currently? On a scale of inevitable to only-if-I-try-really-hard, how likely am I to encounter a gameplay bug, softlock, or crash? Are there any things that should be avoided?
Its fully playable start to finish without much trouble. I only had 1 softlock in an H scene with a missing image, and I completed the game twice.

tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
This is for getting Bonus Memories: MC is giving himself a voe to do something ("Do in now" site, duh) and after completing a task - reward and new options for voe. The best way to understand the "task" - save file -> choose -> if not ready to do task (you don`t want to farm any of 5 fishes without skills), load file and choose another.
You dont even have to do that, you can just pick a new one. The text once you pick is translated.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Even 1.01 was perfectly playable, at least I got all achievements in my first playthrough without any game breaking bugs.

milflover182

Oct 24, 2021
I hope we don't get another sequel, we need to move on, and get a new game, a new cast ; it would be better than just fucking the same heroines over and over again

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
Spring Break this, Spring Break that. Hahaha. I guess we got a third game cooking.
I hope we don't get another sequel, we need to move on, and get a new game, a new cast ; it would be better than just fucking the same heroines over and over again
He stated he will be working on a Card RPG, not a sequel to this. It isn't out of the question, but as of now there are no plans.

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes