Yeetbeatseet

Feb 3, 2021
Can someone add it to mega or drive because i dont know why but everytime i downloaded it on my phone it wont have the game file and its missing files

zeburaX

Mar 25, 2018
theres a secret notebook on top of shelves in the kitchen.
and the notebook can only be looked at during diary scenes.(theres a notebook on the right)
Ah, I completely missed that. Thanks.

And it looks like there is a picture that you can unlock for each heroine on the secret notebook. How do you get those?

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Ah, I completely missed that. Thanks.

And it looks like there is a picture that you can unlock for each heroine on the secret notebook. How do you get those?
thats tied to the girls ending(the new patch added that you can skip the end credit by left clicking on the first diary page)
(*also you need to save afterwords for the pic to be saved)

Reactions: zeburaX
Sep 24, 2020
Winter Memories [v1.0.1] [DojinOtome] – Compressed

Win 1.0.1 · · Pixeldrain · (429.3 MiB :: 1.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game but… remains fully encrypted so can be patched.

Caveat emptor.
Update please 1.0.3c

spizziensfw

Oct 22, 2022
How to meet Shizuka?
You're not actually looking for "Shizuka" but instead "Suzuka". She's at the Kawahara river bank. Go there, then click on the down/right arrow to go to Suzuka's campsite. Talk with her, then if it's Morning/Afternoon you can search through her backpack by clicking on her tent-door to go inside. It's in the top corner of the tent.

Additionally, the guide mentioned earlier refers to getting a 'face mask' from the lottery, as opposed to the eye mask that growthhormone0722 mistook it for.

Reactions: Kristh

AesAdon

May 13, 2023
Is anyone else having an issue with the Dwitter goals not working? I set a goal for mathematics, got a perfect, but didn't get any extra EXP, same with all the other goals I try to set.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes