Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Blame Japan's censor law. Could be worse. Could get light vaginas or jailed vaginas.
Once Kagura Games' localization finishes, the vaginas will be free
I am 70% sure the reason for japan's population issues stems from boys in japan having no clue what a vagina actually looks like, and getting freaked out when they finally see one and realising that it's not a bunch of flesh coloured blocks that they become unable to perform...

anyway... so we are up to 1.0.4 now? hmm, at this rate I may just end up waiting a bit longer until update rate slows down both for tha game and the translation...

speaking of, any chance of a fix for the math minigame cursor size vs the answers? kinda threw me off a bit when I played it...
I'll edit with a pic in a minute...

*edit* pic... and yes this was on 1.0.3, so if it's been fixed, feel free to ignore me. anyway, cursor in the pic is actually on 2nd answer, but is sorta inbetween the answers, it's weird...
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DashieC and V^V

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I am 70% sure the reason for japan's population issues stems from boys in japan having no clue what a vagina actually looks like, and getting freaked out when they finally see one and realising that it's not a bunch of flesh coloured blocks that they become unable to perform...

anyway... so we are up to 1.0.4 now? hmm, at this rate I may just end up waiting a bit longer until update rate slows down both for tha game and the translation...

speaking of, any chance of a fix for the math minigame cursor size vs the answers? kinda threw me off a bit when I played it...
I'll edit with a pic in a minute...

*edit* pic... and yes this was on 1.0.3, so if it's been fixed, feel free to ignore me. anyway, cursor in the pic is actually on 2nd answer, but is sorta inbetween the answers, it's weird...
View attachment 2786423
Yeah I need to adjust the font. That threw me off too.

Edit: Fixed.

1689882629778.png

Last edited:

japayue28

Oct 4, 2022
First you need the treasure hunter skill then search the closet or dressing desk to find the panties (it is not guaranteed)

AesAdon

May 13, 2023
Sooo I think I found another bug, after Akari disappears during the events of her 80 AFF, neither she nor her mom appear the next day. On the guide it said that they'd show up in the park with a boss enemy, but nothing's appeared even after skipping 3 days ahead.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sooo I think I found another bug, after Akari disappears during the events of her 80 AFF, neither she nor her mom appear the next day. On the guide it said that they'd show up in the park with a boss enemy, but nothing's appeared even after skipping 3 days ahead.
Save?

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
I had the same problem but apparently Akari appears at a bench next to the public restroom during afternoon or evening. Then you save Hikari in the mountains. after that is the boss at the park. the order is wrong from what i played.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I'm happy to inform that kagura games gonna release this game(waiting worked), so i don't know if the OP gonna change when that happen!!!!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I had the same problem but apparently Akari appears at a bench next to the public restroom during afternoon or evening. Then you save Hikari in the mountains. after that is the boss at the park. the order is wrong from what i played.
AesAdon Test this and get back to me.

I'm happy to inform that kagura games gonna release this game(waiting worked), so i don't know if the OP gonna change when that happen!!!!
Definitely will, proper TL's > MTL end of story.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes