jakeballz

May 26, 2017
how to learn other pervert skill? i only have 3
The last one on pervert list is a throwback from prequel (toilet attack)
you need to learn how to lockpick on skill menu -> find a girl in a toilet to attack -> new skill will be available at the skill menu to learn

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Returning to this site after quite some time,a nice surprise to see this game not only uploaded but also translated(You guys are just built different:cool:).One question though,Do i need to apply the patch if I downloaded the latest version(1.04).
Thanks.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Sooo I think I found another bug, after Akari disappears during the events of her 80 AFF, neither she nor her mom appear the next day. On the guide it said that they'd show up in the park with a boss enemy, but nothing's appeared even after skipping 3 days ahead.
The order of event is mixed up: Akari mother forced her to stop chasing hunters -> day skip -> mountain on evening to save her from 3 hunters -> day skip -> again, evening, but in park on bench -> day skip -> boss hunter.

zavex

Apr 10, 2022
how to spend time on 1st January (I can't make her condition how can I get wetting event view)

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Seems like there's an Issue when you do a mating press on Miyuki when she's excited.

Edit: It happens after MC uses her mouth to clean up

Last edited:

Kristh

Feb 14, 2023
You're not actually looking for "Shizuka" but instead "Suzuka". She's at the Kawahara river bank. Go there, then click on the down/right arrow to go to Suzuka's campsite. Talk with her, then if it's Morning/Afternoon you can search through her backpack by clicking on her tent-door to go inside. It's in the top corner of the tent.

Additionally, the guide mentioned earlier refers to getting a 'face mask' from the lottery, as opposed to the eye mask that growthhormone0722 mistook it for.
Thank you

Kristh

Feb 14, 2023
You're not actually looking for "Shizuka" but instead "Suzuka". She's at the Kawahara river bank. Go there, then click on the down/right arrow to go to Suzuka's campsite. Talk with her, then if it's Morning/Afternoon you can search through her backpack by clicking on her tent-door to go inside. It's in the top corner of the tent.

Additionally, the guide mentioned earlier refers to getting a 'face mask' from the lottery, as opposed to the eye mask that growthhormone0722 mistook it for.
I found another way to get eye mask. You must look in yui's cupboard

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes