Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Winter Memories [v1.0.4] [DojinOtome] – Compressed

Win 1.0.4 · · · (432.7 MiB :: 1.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game but… remains fully encrypted so can be patched.

Caveat emptor.

Edit
: updated to v1.0.4

Last edited:

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Well as much as I want to dive in, it does seem like it's better to let the game cook for a bit with fixes and things. Would be awesome to see a modded start save with skills / items like the prequel.

Reactions: deepsauce47

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game has been updated to 1.0.1. Redownload the game from the OP to apply. You can probably get away with just applying the Github patch but no promises. If you do decide to do patch only, don't forget to extract the picture.7z file in www/img to apply the latest changes to the translated pictures.

Game freezes when I reach January 3rd...
I've confirmed this doesn't happen on the new version.

Winter Memories [v1.0.0] [DojinOtome] – Compressed

Win · · Pixeldrain · (429.5 MiB :: 1.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game but… remains fully encrypted so can be patched.

Caveat emptor.
Poor timing lol. :cry:

Last edited:

shantysailor

Dec 31, 2018
The later, theres only 1 scene where they interact which is the ending, besides that the usual reaction if they see you doing lewd stuff infront of them. Imo thats the weakest point of this game.
sad
I don't know what it is about japanese hentai, but they really don't seem to like when the girls interact in a physical way
still a good game tho

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
when you play mobile ( joiplay )

you need wireless mouse BT for camera etc

EXAMPLE

View attachment 2770729
seems like a hassle. I'll wait for dev to make an android version or the least likely option that some modder add a tap option to emulate the mouse clicks like kin-kun did with summer memories+ . I have been told to play with maldives player but I don't want various apps for rpgms on my phone, just joiplay will do. I'll just enjoy the game on pc for now when op gets it updated

DBTee

Feb 3, 2019
Game has been updated to 1.0.1. Redownload the game from the OP to apply. You can probably get away with just applying the Github patch but it may break the game.

I've confirmed this doesn't happen on the new version.
Works now, thank you king

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
Nov 16, 2021
2023-07-14 16_52_50-Spoiled Child Winter (ver1.00).png

Can someone tell me how to fix this? I was in the middle of begging then I pressed the command to initiate anal and this happened after a while of slow loading.

lynaga

Nov 21, 2021
i don't know why but after mizuki's affection 40 event which she first lead me to her house, she somehow disappears in her house before i can raise her affection to 60, i searched all over the entire map which i think this must be some bug here

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Genuinely so much fun to play through this!
I will say it does feel like an "extension" to Summer Memories that has turned into something bigger, instead of a predetermined original game. Is that a bad thing? no, the game is still loads of fun with a lot of perverted events.
The 2 new girls are amazing and tbh the Mentai storyline is great...

There is a little lack of "substance" when it comes to the sex scenes and it feels like not much has changed from Summer Memories, fewer days and lesser content than base game SM had to begin with so we can only hope that Mr. Ikeda continues to work on his masterpiece and add an Amaenbo to this Amaenbo :p
And how do you find the 2 new girls?

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
For some reason, while unziping the game, it get's stuck like this:

And how do you find the 2 new girls?
Got ya bro.
1. For Akari's mom you just gotta keep doing Akari's route, then when her mom picks her up (I think same day or nexr day) Akari sits on the bench where the bathroom is. From there just monitor around the map and she'll show up at the mountain.

2. Kanae continue down Shizuku's route until you get the love hotel, then you'll see Kanae in the morning with her husband outside of Dojin Mansion. When she starts to sit at the benches where the ocean is. At midnight use camera on the man thats at the love hotel.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes