Bbnbhz

Jan 6, 2021
Hey can anyone help me
I am extracting this game in my mobile phone with the help of Z archive but somehow it stuck on 94% and after that it disappeared without giving the notification of extracting operation is completed. It done only incomplete extraction which is why game is unable to run in joiplay.
Can anyone help me plz
Use 7 zip application available on playstore

Reactions: nbplus

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Android 8.1.0 here, the Summer Memories unofficial port was terribly slow but otherwise the H-Dot scenes were working at least, would Winter Memories work as well? Any other users who has the same specs and has tried?

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Is there a way to check which panties you already have (hunting for that one achievement on NG plus)?
Also I cannot seem to use the big upgrades in the upgrade table for the Mentai Minigame, the ones you can buy deep night(the ones that cost 5k each). Wondering if anyone can give me a hand. EDIT: could use and check from from the inventory lol im dumb

Last edited:

gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
Is there a way to check which panties you already have (hunting for that one achievement on NG plus)?
Also I cannot seem to use the big upgrades in the upgrade table for the Mentai Minigame, the ones you can buy deep night(the ones that cost 5k each). Wondering if anyone can give me a hand. EDIT: could use and check from from the inventory lol im dumb
Click MC, then click Item. Da on panties. From each character you can find 3 panties!

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Forgot to screenshot but failed to find img/blablah candy-master
I'm guessing the fix in the OP isn't divided into their own category subfolders and just extracted into the /img folder cus i'm seeing everything on the /img/pictures folder? did I download a wrong version or smth?

edit: the patch extracts into the gitignore file, and a www folder where www/img/ has a single zip file "pictures" containing every picture file(I assume) in one whole folder

Ookamii

Jun 6, 2018
Hello what's up guys ty for game and translation just got a little probleme i extracted picture.zip into www/img but still get "failed to load img/picture/words in japanese so i dont understand at all lmao/named fish i just caught when i fish

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes