dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game updated to Patch 1.0.3b

Changes:
Fixed a freeze bug in the morning of January 1.
Fixed a bug that caused the map to load incorrectly.
Fixed a bug in the reading of the MAP.
Fixed a problem with sleep rape.
Fixed a bug in the love hotel at 0 strength.
Fixed a bug around Kanae's sleeping potion.
Fixed problems with Doitter.
Changed the status display process during mini-games
Added memory conversion skip function (left click)
Added ED skip function (left click after the first picture diary)
(Corrections will be made as needed)

Follow Installation Instructions in OP to apply.

EDIT: Some stuff got untranslated. Stay on 1.03 until I look into why.

Dev made some changes to the file structure so just going to have to retranslate some stuff.

All fixed. Feel free to download and apply latest patch.

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
So Ikeda hinted at a sequel to Winter Memories at the end. Like he did in Summer Memories, but it was hinting at Winter Memories. This time the "I'll come play again" line was in orange and text in orange is to highlight important information.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
So Ikeda hinted at a sequel to Winter Memories at the end. Like he did in Summer Memories, but it was hinting at Winter Memories. This time the "I'll come play again" line was in orange and text in orange is to highlight important information.
I wouldn't mind having another game of this series, but sadly it sure takes a lot of time to make them.

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021
and they made a lot of alusion to the spring vacation that he will come back to play and everyting so yeah

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WinterMemories-1.0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
After Spring Memories, he'll definitely do Autumn Memories since he as well as complete the seasonal theme. I just really, REALLY, hope Spring Memories is so much better than Winter Memories and Summer Memories combined.

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
Japanese Spring Break is only around 12 days long so unless Boku does time travel again, days wise it'll be just as short as this game.

Besides this, I have a question regarding page 61 of the diary. I can't get the left page to record. It shows up during New Years Eve but it doesn't say 'new page'. Is it bugged? Its the last page i need before the final page shows up.

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
After Spring Memories, he'll definitely do Autumn Memories since he as well as complete the seasonal theme. I just really, REALLY, hope Spring Memories is so much better than Winter Memories and Summer Memories combined.
There is no autumn break in the japanese school system, nor anywhere in the world honestly. So unless Ikeda forces the issue the series probably ends with Spring Memories. But of course he could do Summer Memories 2.

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021
There is no autumn break in the japanese school system, nor anywhere in the world honestly. So unless Ikeda forces the issue the series probably ends with Spring Memories. But of course he could do Summer Memories 2.
yeah like a sudden crisis forcing the school to close or something ? XD

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
Do we know if/when the official english release is expected, or lacking that does anyone know offhand how long it was between summer memories' original release and the official english patch for that? Huge gratitude to the translation folks here at present, just curious

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Do we know if/when the official english release is expected, or lacking that does anyone know offhand how long it was between summer memories' original release and the official english patch for that? Huge gratitude to the translation folks here at present, just curious
Kagura will probably wait for all the free updates/patches to come out then announce it. From there it could be as short as a few months or as long as years. Really hard to tell tbh.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
it was about 9 months between Summer memories and its English release.

Reactions: 7th7th
4.50 star(s) 58 Votes