betocuaz

Feb 14, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know how to unlock the "calling" function/skill in the main game? (circled below, not in the recollection room)
I've tried everything I could but probably missed something really obvious or basic

View attachment 2778225
If you advance far enough in the game, a square red button will appear.

By pressing the button you can unlock 100% of the secrets, positions, characters, album, etc.

Includes the orgy ending in the Onsen.

Screenshot_20230717-235811_MaldiVes.jpg
00.jpg

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
The amount of people asking for support on android for a pc exclusive game is worrying...

quesiton, how do you "activate" a pillow talk scene? do I need the night touch achivement? or do I need to be in a H scene before going to sleep
Pillow talk is not in the game :c

Hello, how can I play this in android? It's my first time trying.
You don't... Unless you actually know what you are doing. As far as we can see, Maldives Player barely works.

does anyone have a full save with everything done like literally everything
Yes. More than a few people actually. This could help:
1689638636099.png

Mar 16, 2019
The amount of people asking for support on android for a pc exclusive game is worrying...

Pillow talk is not in the game :c

You don't... Unless you actually know what you are doing. As far as we can see, Maldives Player barely works.

Yes. More than a few people actually. This could help:
View attachment 2779098
wait, pillow talks are not in the game? then what about those teaser cgs dojin otome published? and the secret notebook, how do you unlock stuff in that notebook? Im mainly asking because the guide says pillow talk exist and thats how you learn stuff about the girls like their favorite position, sizes, etc

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
wait, pillow talks are not in the game? then what about those teaser cgs dojin otome published? and the secret notebook, how do you unlock stuff in that notebook? Im mainly asking because the guide says pillow talk exist and thats how you learn stuff about the girls like their favorite position, sizes, etc
It was planned but it couldn't be implemented in time. The trigger was supposedly going to be "sleep with an heroine with 100 mood value". Right now nothing happens if you fulfill that condition.

Secret notebook show some basic stats and you get a picture when you reach a character ending.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dev didn't want to push game back again so we'll most likely see those elements that weren't developed fast enough in future free updates. Also more sex positions to fill those skill slots.

Mar 16, 2019
thanks for the info, so the game still had stuff to implement, I do hope we get free updates intead of a dlc like in summer memories, I want the dlc to be totally new stuff. Also, is the calling girls to a location a recollection thing only?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Dev didn't want to push game back again so we'll most likely see those elements that weren't developed fast enough in future free updates. Also more sex positions to fill those skill slots.
I know this is nitpicking too hard but the dev never "pushed the game back" the only instance we got an actual release date was for August, this year. And the game ended up releasing a lot sooner than that.

thanks for the info, so the game still had stuff to implement, I do hope we get free updates intead of a dlc like in summer memories, I want the dlc to be totally new stuff. Also, is the calling girls to a location a recollection thing only?
It's confirmed by the dev that this game won't get DLC. It's not in production and also, not planned. Free updates with (some) unreleased and new content will show up sometime "soon". Also yes, that's a recollection mode only thing.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes