dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to trigger Bed Wetting event? On another playthrough to see if I can get early Miyu scene on jan 1st but you can't do it unless that scene has been done.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Dunno, it says the door is locked are you sure its not a gameplay thing.

Make sure you are on the latest version of the game. Either via download from the OP or applying the path from the devs Cien. If you are send me the save.
Here's the save...

Also tried the following the path to the error. I mean, it looks like the file is missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Played on 1.0.1 and then redownloaded the 1.0.2a, the error appeared in both versions.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
thanks for the reply, i've noticed that too but it just brings me to a cg? that's it?
Talk to them and the top option is rewatch the events.
Has anyone figured out how to trigger Bed Wetting event? On another playthrough to see if I can get early Miyu scene on jan 1st but you can't do it unless that scene has been done.
Do you mean the wetting scene needed for Miyuki's new year event? If it's that one you need to max out your desire and cum in your pants. The next day you will get a scene with Miyuki finding it and if you talk to her after that you'll get the event.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here's the save...

Also tried the following the path to the error. I mean, it looks like the file is missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Played on 1.0.1 and then redownloaded the 1.0.2a, the error appeared in both versions.
I got through the event without any errors on your save so not sure. I also don't have that file in my pictures folder. I'd double check everything was downloaded properly and that the patch was also applied properly.

1689556627767.png
1689556794671.png

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I got through the event without any errors on your save so not sure. I also don't have that file in my pictures folder. I'd double check everything was downloaded properly and that the patch was also applied properly.

View attachment 2776835
View attachment 2776840
I assumed the download from the updated OP was pre-patched with the latest everything.

Best to redownload from the OP to update but if you really don't want to.
2. Apply the Github Patch in the OP (Don't forget the pictures.7z)
I'll try this out and see if it works

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes