RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WinterMemories-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Is there any way to kiss? The first game had a kiss skill that could progress into blowjob. Anything like that in this game? I know there's kissing in the sleep assault, but I haven't been able to find anything else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doc_Pie

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
I thinks its a common bug, but anyone that can't advance the 80% Yui of Wrinting a letter, knows a workaround to advance/skip this ?
I just disable the autogame achivement and work it out, hope it helps anyone that is facing the same bug!
Same here. I disabled the auto-skip minigame achievement, did the letter writing minigame, and it proceeded to the event with Yui (or switched to it the next day - but her status checkboxes at least updated).
Careful, it needs to be done in the afternoon, if I recall correctly. Doing it in the morning/evening/night won't count (and you can only do it once a day - so if you did it in the morning, you'll have to wait another day and try again).

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Is there any way to kiss? The first game had a kiss skill that could progress into blowjob. Anything like that in this game? I know there's kissing in the sleep assault, but I haven't been able to find anything else.
If you mean the yellow "Kiss" action at the very bottom of the "Coax" menu that can progress to a blowjob (Summer Memories), it doesn't have an equivalent skill in this sequel, as far as I'm aware.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
i've got h skill "being watched while masturbatiing (if i remember)" before, but idk i lost it when i skip days.

any clue about that h skill ?
It's unlocked with the others in the skill menu, but I do believe you need to get at least one pair of panties for the heroine you're trying to use it on or it won't show up in the action menu.
You can get a pair of panties by going to your target girl's room, and searching her closet until you find one (it's rare, every girl has 3 pairs, you can't get a duplicate, and getting all 30 of them nets you an achievement).

Darkpan

Nov 1, 2019
What versión are you using? For me is not working when i touch the screen nothing happen
You need to activate refined touch, when you're in game press back button to open the menu, to play the game you will need to alternate between this mode

Sep 6, 2017
sorry for quoting you for something completely unrelated to this, but do you perhaps know where or how do i met the character between hikari and shizuku?
Sorry, but i haven't played the game yet, i'm waiting a couple more weeks for the translations to be pristine haha.
I only checked the opening and wanted to change that.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sorry, but i haven't played the game yet, i'm waiting a couple more weeks for the translations to be pristine haha.
I only checked the opening and wanted to change that.
I personally am also waiting for dazedanon to say that the translation is at a optimal state before sitting down for a proper playthrough (I had a quick look at v1.0.0 when it first came out to see how good the translation already is, and am very impressed by what I saw, even if it was just the intro and first night)

note that by "optimal" I mean dazedanon basically says "it's good enough, no major bugs, so go ahead, but expect more updates/fixes as I get to them"

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay so, after defeating the 3 mentaiko hunters during Akari's storyline, her mom comes to the secret base and tell the kids to stop and leave things to adults. After that, Akari doesn't appear in the secret base anymore. Anyone knows how to find her?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game updated to 1.0.2. More links coming. Fixed some of the images and translated a few more. Still working on finding the rest. Learned how to actually outline the text so now it looks less shitty c:

Also shoutout to for their great work! They have made a lot of good edits the past 2 days. :)

Jan 10, 2021
Okay so, after defeating the 3 mentaiko hunters during Akari's storyline, her mom comes to the secret base and tell the kids to stop and leave things to adults. After that, Akari doesn't appear in the secret base anymore. Anyone knows how to find her?
Wait for a while, she should appear in front of the park's public restroom sooner or later, talk with her there (not sure at what time, I think it was at evening).

Ligmaballss

Sep 1, 2018
Game updated to 1.0.2. More links coming. Fixed some of the images and translated a few more. Still working on finding the rest. Learned how to actually outline the text so now it looks less shitty c:

Also shoutout to for their great work! They have made a lot of good edits the past 2 days. :)
Update or re donwload the game???

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes