dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Maybe the texts of the conversations need to be a little smaller, it's because unlike the Japanese, the translation enlarges the dialogue balloons and makes them cover the characters and overlaps with the ui on the upper right, not much, just a little enough so that It can be read without problems but it is only my opinion the translation is incredible and you are working extremely hard and thanks as always it usually happens in events like the one where the heroines dress up as Santa Claus or those events where the texts move close from the ui up to the right.

View attachment 2771739

This is not in the guide, but for those who don't know, at midnight in the apartment block where Kagami lives, at the center door in the lower part, there is an npc who sells you doping items and new scenes.

Yeah either I drop the size of the text or I reduce the wordwrap a bit. I'll need to test both but its on my TODO list.

The patch is up in the devblog site is 1.02 now (あ冬)1.02_Patch.zip (65.61MB) Will we get the translation fix for that??
dazedanon

;D
I'll apply it today.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Okay to ppl that will ask for 4 preson pose calling. thats achievemnt reward when you conquer all heroines.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
there is a bug, sometime when we do a night rape, the next bonus interaction scene is stuck

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
I'm stuck with Akari, I have 100 affection and I have to start a conversation with her, in the morning or in the afternoon, but I tried several times, but the event doesn't start!! !

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Why the game Still Update ? just fix issue ? or something new
only bug fix what you see the game is what they offer you maybe in the future they will add more content but the game has bugs for example when you search in the cabinets or in the skill panel there is a begging ability that is invisible but exists that is to masturbate in front of the heroines when they are sitting

tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
there is a bug, sometime when we do a night rape, the next bonus interaction scene is stuck
This seems like it can happen any time, I think it happens when there are two potential events that could trigger immediately after you get out of the "Ask for H" type scenes. While doing the story I have just been avoiding using that, and I havent run into the bug again.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes