Djennifer

Feb 9, 2022
Apologies if I'm dumb. I made a lot of progress on 1.04, but I would like to update to 1.04a and keep my progress. Would I have to start a new playthrough?
Can I just drag my old 1.04 save file to the new 1.04a download? Is there a step-by-step tutorial on how to update to a new patch? Thanks.

Last edited:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
how to spend time on 1st January (I can't make her condition how can I get wetting event view)
So I didn't know what "wetting event" was either for awhile. Get your lust/desire to max and cum on yourself. After 1 day Miyu finds your cum stained underwear and scene happens.

So you have to do it 2 days before the choice so you can get Miyu.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
How do we get the heroines panties? Tried through the begging skill and when they take a bath but no luck

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
How do we get the heroines panties? Tried through the begging skill and when they take a bath but no luck
Theres a skill thats an icon of a wardrobe, you use that on theirs and you have a chance to find them, each girl has 3 panties and if you find them all you get an achiev and can make them change.

Reactions: Narakin

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
anyone have lag on shooting minigame? i can only get around 180k ver 1.04, does 1.04a fix this?
Edit: 1.04a still have lag and stutter both dart shooting and ring toss, do i need rtx 4090 to play this? i'm using rx 580
I think this Minigame's performance is limited by code. I have the same lag, but it seems to be limited to the cursor, so play 2 or 3 times and get used to click slightly sooner (just before the cursor hits the center) and you should have no biggy getting max points in this. Hope that helps, good luck mate

Sep 29, 2022
The LAPTOP GOALS ON DOITTER in RIO'S ROOM are NOT TRANSLATED

Only once you actually take on a goal does it finally translate, which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to be the case

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Here's a universal cheat for RPGM games that also works in this game too.

Extract the folders inside the zip into "www" folders and replaces all files.
Activate the cheat by pressing CTRL + C ingame.

Note : can't change SP value, still can't find the right variables for SP

Download Here
Source :

View attachment 2790094
doesn't seem to work? ctrl + c does nothing for me

Reactions: Schier and Sage45

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
So I didn't know what "wetting event" was either for awhile. Get your lust/desire to max and cum on yourself. After 1 day Miyu finds your cum stained underwear and scene happens.

So you have to do it 2 days before the choice so you can get Miyu.
yep its a throwback from the previous game where it was mandatory to progress her route and then to get toilet bj scene
now you get the later.

Misterius Popcorn

Nov 3, 2019
So I'm having trouble with Hikari's event 40. In the guide it says that you have to talk in the afternoon but it won't let me enter the building. Boku says that the situation is awkward, then he tells me to wait. Cap.PNG

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is this already fix the sound?
Damn, sorry, no, sound is still borked. I seem to have failed at correctly patching the encrypted headers back in… though I need to investigate further. Will see about compressing the latest update sometime this weekend and getting sound fixed by then.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes