gamegame1010

Jul 16, 2023
any one else having a problem with the boss event it wont start for me and I got Akair to 80 affection and beat the 3 other npcs around the map but she just gone and the event isn't spawning in the park?
go to the mountains in the evening. there is akia's mother. then go to the park the next day early in the morning

XiaoTian100

Apr 19, 2023
How can you complete the first mission in Mizuki's mission? The one that needs you to get an idea to help her business.
Also, what do you have to do to get to the night shrine?

Ppyb

Jul 9, 2022
It should be unlocked then. Simply go in front of it, and then you get the option to enter with Shizuku. To get to it, there will be a new path next to the restaurant where you've worked as a waiter. Follow it and you'll reach it. After that you can call every Heroine to meet up with you at the hotel.

Oh have found it , thank you sir

Reactions: HornyRainDropsDown

ilikelewds

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone know how to get the missing scenes in recollection mode for the main heroines? ive done everything i know i can do and this missing scene is bothering me

Ned59

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone know how to get the missing scenes in recollection mode for the main heroines? ive done everything i know i can do and this missing scene is bothering me
If you mean every last scene for the main heroines, then it's the hot spring event, you have to finish their story then win the tickets for hot spring (1st prize at the lotery) and then choose the familly ending.

ilikelewds

Sep 28, 2020
If you mean every last scene for the main heroines, then it's the hot spring event, you have to finish their story then win the tickets for hot spring (1st prize at the lotery) and then choose the familly ending.
Thank u, didnt start a new game when i first chose that ending so it didnt register in recollection mode! i got everything now aside from 2 achievements.

I hope we get another sequel or a spring break DLC since thats much shorter time wise

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
i have 2 questions if someone can help

1. Is this skill of mine completed or did i still missed a skill that i can unlock? i'm trying for 100% collection including unlocking all skill and i don't know if there's still a missing skill that i can unlock (i've used the one that bring back us to 1st january of new year).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Do the game have hidden achievement? for example getting every single item that is present in the game? Since i've tried my best to find every single item or item that i can buy in the game, including trying to crosscheck myself with the guide and the 100% save file on the main page

Also there's a bug with the fish that when you catch random fish it will keep getting pop out saying that the assets failed to load, and this is after i download the patches Fixes/Improvement on the main page, before i download this patches no such thing as assets missing and everything works well, is the patch itself buggy? dazedanon

UshioMiyamoto

Apr 8, 2022
i have 2 questions if someone can help

1. Is this skill of mine completed or did i still missed a skill that i can unlock? i'm trying for 100% collection including unlocking all skill and i don't know if there's still a missing skill that i can unlock (i've used the one that bring back us to 1st january of new year).

2. Do the game have hidden achievement? for example getting every single item that is present in the game? Since i've tried my best to find every single item or item that i can buy in the game, including trying to crosscheck myself with the guide and the 100% save file on the main page

Also there's a bug with the fish that when you catch random fish it will keep getting pop out saying that the assets failed to load, and this is after i download the patches Fixes/Improvement on the main page, before i download this patches no such thing as assets missing and everything works well, is the patch itself buggy? dazedanon
you have to unzip it twice did you check the folder before moving it in the game?

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
you have to unzip it twice did you check the folder before moving it in the game?
I don't know, i've download the game literally when it was released (14th July) but didn't bother playing it until yesterday since i was extremely busy these past 2 weeks, so i just check the main page saying there's a patch and just download it and unzip it and suddenly fishing is broken... Not that it matter much for me tbh since i've finished every single thing except probably if i need to get a specific fish to finish my 2nd question (if there is a hidden fishing achievement)

UshioMiyamoto

Apr 8, 2022
I don't know, i've download the game literally when it was released (14th July) but didn't bother playing it until yesterday since i was extremely busy these past 2 weeks, so i just check the main page saying there's a patch and just download it and unzip it and suddenly fishing is broken... Not that it matter much for me tbh since i've finished every single thing except probably if i need to get a specific fish to finish my 2nd question (if there is a hidden fishing achievement)
1690062899443.png
what I meant

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes