jakeballz

May 26, 2017
I assume the links in the OP are the patches for the game, but where do you get the exe? How do you even play it if you cant find the original to patch
The links are for a version with patch already installed from my knowledge, there should be a game.exe file.
If there isn't, that means that your anti-virus or firewall deleted it the moment it was unzipped.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
The links are for a version with patch already installed from my knowledge, there should be a game.exe file.
If there isn't, that means that your anti-virus or firewall deleted it the moment it was unzipped.
it's not in the zip folder either, i downloaded pixel drain maybe it's in the other links

Apr 1, 2023
how can i change heroine status?. i read the guide and still understand nothing. and this achv didnt include sup heroine right?
and Also, the hot spring location that the tent girl go take a shower didnt show up in this version right?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Look for these variables on Save Editor and change values :

Variable 436 desire
Variable 438 stamina
Variable 440 memories
Variable 15 money (you can just edit Gold in Save Editor).

So :
1. open savegame with saveeditor
2. edit variables
3. save with saveeditor (overwrite your savegame if you wish, or use a different save number)
4. load your edited save in the game.

How did you figure out the variables? Gold was simple enough, and I got lucky finding the variable for memories, but stamina and desire I couldn't find

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
it's not in the zip folder either, i downloaded pixel drain maybe it's in the other links
1690112424305.png
I downloaded again to see if the exe file is missing in the zip file.
I don't know what program you are using or if your firewall or anti-virus is preventing the file from downloading.

Reactions: meanmike

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
How did you figure out the variables? Gold was simple enough, and I got lucky finding the variable for memories, but stamina and desire I couldn't find
I know it can be a hassle, if you can change money, go to apartment next to the park at midnight(need a skill to do so) and find a secret npc(Like the one from previous game). There you can buy an item that perminently increases your stamina or desire by 50(you can buy 99 stack of the item if you desire).

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
I know it can be a hassle, if you can change money, go to apartment next to the park at midnight(need a skill to do so) and find a secret npc(Like the one from previous game). There you can buy an item that perminently increases your stamina or desire by 50(you can buy 99 stack of the item if you desire).
Those items are bugged, they`ll give MC only 30 to max limit. Too expensive, for me in fair playthrough at least.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
update the game, but is it that buggy?
i played when first posted, i forgot how this game now.
last time i was stuck at something

69kun

Apr 25, 2020
Kinda wish they did a little bit more with Mentai-kun.

like, i'm really thankful that he made a return at all, but damn, bro have an entire training arc, comeback, saves the day and then just fuck off living in a cave. They did my boi dirty

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Here is what I did :

1. I saved a game where I had full stamina and full desire, noting exact numbers.
2. Uploded that save on Save Editor.
3. I used all my Desire and Stamina ingame (guess how ;) )
4. Saved my game again.
5. Uploaded that save on Save Editor.
6. Save Editor gives you information about how variables were affected between the two saves.
7. I just looked at the numbers :)

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
Thx for the game and translation, i have 1.2 i think and i complete the game without any trouble, cant wait for the official release, dev work hard he will have my money.

I just miss some entry in the book, 1 fish (need for 2 cook) and 4 photo. I shoot every place and character, every girl panties and pos (3 pos for each girls), and i miss like 10 photos, no idea where it is.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes