Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Also can someone tell me what are the top prizes of the shooting game and ring toss, I give up the lag is unbearable.
check my first post here with the Map Skill spoiler, the shooter one give the Skill with the Genie lamp "Make it Strong", increase desire and stam 30 and can be used once / day and cost 70 memories, the ring one give the money skill "Give Me" (Pictured as a stacked money), give like 2000 yen when used, same as genie can be used once / day and cost 70 memories

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How do I have the girls in different mood stages without having sex?

I mean the stages 1 to 3 for lewdness for example. I can either increase it with a gift or with sex but when I have sex with them they just lay there without further interaction for the time period.

troogboor

Jun 9, 2020
Mizuki keeps randomly disappearing for me after events. When I click on her icon I just get teleported to her room with noone in there. I even downloaded the full save to test and after replaying a scene in the recollection room she disappears as well.
Edit: Nvm in recollection she was in another room. But playing my normal save she is just gone after her first recollection event and starting over with my stats doesn't change anything. I guess that save is just fucked then?
Hi this was happening for me as well and I found a fix! So if you're using MTool, under the Switcher tab, if you scroll down for a while you should eventually end up finding a bunch of Mizuki parameters. I fiddled with them for a bit but the one that I think fixed it was toggling one called "[Mizuki Scenario]". hope that helps!

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
I have problem that my day jump from 17 to 10 day... After day on day 17 if you go to sleep the day become 16...but in my case is jump to 10day left

What causes the problem?

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Hello thank you dazedanon and the whole team for translating the game

For ANDROID JOIPLAY users the latest patch can't be played even with the additional plugins added to www/js rpg. The last version I was able to play with joiplay was the 1.03 version I'm not sure if the other 1.04 would. I hope somebody can upload have the older version for download for the meantime until the issues fixed with the latest version.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
There's SERIOUSLY A TRAINER RED FIGHT with the menko storyline! Go to the cave where the old shrine was in the morning after completing the boss battle for a showdown with the mentai kid!

Goddamn this game is far better than a hentai game has any right to be. If you try the counter attack move you learn from him against him, he'll flip it back on you, it's amazing. This game is ridiculous, but good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Someonewho

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
There's SERIOUSLY A TRAINER RED FIGHT with the menko storyline! Go to the cave where the old shrine was in the morning after completing the boss battle for a showdown with the mentai kid!

Goddamn this game is far better than a hentai game has any right to be. If you try the counter attack move you learn from him against him, he'll flip it back on you, it's amazing. This game is ridiculous, but good.
You can also reverse his counter back on him a second time for a counter-counter-counter. I was way OP at this point so it didn't make a difference, but it's still great.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Como desbloqueo a Kanae, ya hice todos los eventos de Shizuku pero no aparece
Outside Dojin Mansion. If you used cheats or edited variables then she might not appear for the rest of your playthrough.

Check if you still have trouble.

Roman666

May 17, 2023
кто подскажет как поднять канаэ, у меня не получается на полпути после того как поднимешь до 80%, что тогда нужно делать.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
I assume the links in the OP are the patches for the game, but where do you get the exe? How do you even play it if you cant find the original to patch

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes