Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
what wilol come if we pay for the shrine like whats the thing that is suppsoe to show

anw any idea how we can get all the panties ?:p

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
what wilol come if we pay for the shrine like whats the thing that is suppsoe to show

anw any idea how we can get all the panties ?:p
The main purpose of the shrine is to unlock the achievement hints. Everytime you donate 1000yen, another hint appears. Around 10.000yen, you will be able to unlock a timeleap skill, which lets you go back to January 1st, with all stats/progress. So that you get more time to finish each heroine or just some more fun time to mess around.

Panties are obtainable by searching the closets/drawers of the heroines. Each one has 3 panties in total. You gotta have some luck tho.

Reactions: OneBeep
Jun 1, 2022
can anyone tell me how to call a love hotel pls , i'm stuck at this mission for Shizuku ==
It should be unlocked then. Simply go in front of it, and then you get the option to enter with Shizuku. To get to it, there will be a new path next to the restaurant where you've worked as a waiter. Follow it and you'll reach it. After that you can call every Heroine to meet up with you at the hotel.

Reactions: Ppyb

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
The reason to use love hotel after Shizuku - time limit is removed, which let us to "farm" levels by using items and sex (340 Desire = 100 exp = 1 lvl up). With good supply of items and something like 1k max Desire/Energy we can even farm money from lvl reward for more supply, by getting them from mini-games in shrine place until 01.04 day.

Last edited:

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
First doiter interaction, there's a few untranslated sentences
"I want to masturbate right now, but...."
"Older sister will get suspicious if I don't stop"

I searched (a whole 10 seconds) for the original sentence on your github but couldn't find them. Sooooo :/ that's all I can do it seems.
1690043111616.png

dogman1w

Mar 15, 2020
any one else having a problem with the boss event it wont start for me and I got Akair to 80 affection and beat the 3 other npcs around the map but she just gone and the event isn't spawning in the park?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes