Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Dark path is NTR path right? Is there any scenes with damien & the girls /melissa?

Im already hating this sandbox with no auto saves and manual saves doesnt start accurately too

If there is none then I will come after next update or whenever its added:sleep:
Yes, that's the way. Now NTR content with Ava/Amelia and Nora, as far as I know, not yet...

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Dark path is cool but I'm hoping for more dom/sharing style corruption as well in the future.
It's the best way, I'm not even going to follow the light side, I want to see everyone corrupted. And a sharing would be cool in the future if it happens.

• Love
Reactions: extreme_sadist

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
how i can get more mina content i only got go fuck yourself in the massage and no content
at all

Oct 1, 2023
how i can get more mina content i only got go fuck yourself in the massage and no content
at all
Did you try the phone option with Mina : "Why is <TED> so much better/special than me" (MC about Ted)
You get a little more with Mina (TEXT WISE) you need to choose that, that activates Melissa in the bedroom, she gets the phone and text with Mina... It gives a hint to whats to come in the future update, just remember when I tried it, I "speed" ran the DARK path or the lose all/cuck/NTR path (whatever it is)

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Sandbox is a horrible idea dev. What is more of a horrible idea is grinding busy work and tedious clicking to see scenes. You had a nice, straight forwad thing going with the VN version. The initial version promised multiple path with no grinding or busywork bullshit. Why change it?

Siyal ÇöL

Nov 14, 2017
Do I need to improve stats to unlock new content?
Because I couldn't open half of the game's gallery and I can't find any progress.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Great game kinda confused on what leads to the dark path or light path does it have to do with how much corruption you get with the girls?
Some of this the Dev answered a couple of pages ago: Dev explains
My spin on it is this (and I could be wrong):

How you answer Melissa's (fiancée) questions sends you down the light or dark path. Those questions have the MC gaining all the women, losing all the women (and being thoroughly humiliated), winning specific women (which I would assume also means losing certain women).

Power score: this equals character. Are you generally good or bad, etc (this may be an oversimplification).

Destiny: How the women perceive you. Lower destiny score = they look down on you. Higher destiny score = they look up to you.

Corruption: I am not sure, but I would suspect this would mean how likely someone is to do something out of their comfort zone. Maybe something along the lines of one of your future step-daughters getting freaky with you...or freaky with someone else. Will have to wait on the dev to explain this further.

Other values: Values such as agility, strength, constitution, etc appear to mostly be geared towards working the two jobs (cookies and ramen cart). They also may come into play later in regard to physical violence (hinted in the description). The intelligence score seems to be fairly important as a higher score will unlock hints about future decisions. EDIT...and I forgot LOVE points. I'm not sure how this will work in relation to the rest. Will have to wait on E_O_N to explain.

So, looking at all this information I want to think that we can play with a lot of nuance, something that is sorely missing in many of these games. For example, we could maintain a good score with Nora, but tank with Amelia...or vice versa. But keep in mind more nuance equals longer development time. CG, script and coding for all the myriad routes will take a while.

But this is just my take....I could be way off. I encourage everyone to read previous posts as there are a lot of answers already there.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sandbox is a horrible idea dev. What is more of a horrible idea is grinding busy work and tedious clicking to see scenes. You had a nice, straight forwad thing going with the VN version. The initial version promised multiple path with no grinding or busywork bullshit. Why change it?
Yeah bro unfortunately we have to settle for the sandbox I hate that but I love the game...
Now if it was any other half-assed game I would have abandoned it a long time ago. I don't understand some Dev's who simply change a good Ren'Py game into a complete sandbox.:cry:

Jun 21, 2017
Please implement gallery unlock. I played all the way till the end, hoping to be able to view scenes I may have missed, because it turns out even though I chose what I thought would lead to the dark path throughout all the options, I still somehow ended up on the light path and not getting any dark path scenes.
Quick edit: Or let us do a NG+ or new chapter + where we can keep our stats and hopefully intelligence will give us the hints for routes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.1] [PowerPlower] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. megalol patched UAGC, now I can compress it.
Linux and Mac are dirty builds, no guarantee.

WARNING EVEN IF IT'S COMPRESSED IT'S ~6 GB UNPACKED

Win
[655 MB]
- - -

Linux [656 MB]
- - -

Mac [667 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
someone post a save or cg rip so we don’t have to play through this trash
What you'd ideally need is someone's played_lewd_scenes.json file (in appdata there's a godot folder that'll have a winter warmth one with it)... that seems to be what unlocks the gallery, but apparently it's not working well atm.

Yeah bro unfortunately we have to settle for the sandbox I hate that but I love the game...
Now if it was any other half-assed game I would have abandoned it a long time ago. I don't understand some Dev's who simply change a good Ren'Py game into a complete sandbox.:cry:
Unless I'm mistaken while the first release, when it was called terror, was in ren'py after you completed the prologue it still changed to a sandbox (just with no content at that point) - so it seems that was always their intention. Only reason I remember it is I went from thinking it was a really cool new game to hitting the sandbox and being like, 'fuck, dear lord, why', haha.

Last edited:

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Do I need to improve stats to unlock new content?
Because I couldn't open half of the game's gallery and I can't find any progress.
There are already multiple paths and not everything can be unlocked in one play through. Stats can change a scene.
One of the patrons asked for a hint system in the gallery. Should be in by 0.2.0 and make things easier from that perspective.

LOVE points. I'm not sure how this will work in relation to the rest. Will have to wait on E_O_N to explain.
I'll try to keep it simple.
Corruption is not someone doing something out of their comfort zone. Their comfort zone itself is changing.
Destiny is accurate. It's where women perceive your place to be or/and what they believe you like.
Love is closer to what you described in the corruption part. If someone is normally very loyal, kind. But she has been corrupted enough and sees you as a beta that absolutely needs and wants to get humiliated. Love will bridge that. Same the other way around.

The stats sometimes have other effects. If as example someone would win the lottery, it would depend on love how much they split with you.
Hope that helps. Otherwise coming tutorials (0.2.0) should clear things up.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
E_O_N - I don't know if you one of the developers, but you answered a few questions, so here is my question(s):

Is Melissa like a beatuful piece of art - that you can look at, but cannot do anything with it (and I know about one blowjob, but nothing more so far)?

Any changes in her behaviour anytime soon?

I personally hate those games where there is a very beautiful girl, but MC cannot have sex with her and has to have sex with all her not so good looking friends, old aunts and grandmothers, etc. So I just want to know where the whole thing is going with Melissa (it is about 6Gb so far - so it should have a lot of content).

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
There are already multiple paths and not everything can be unlocked in one play through. Stats can change a scene.
One of the patrons asked for a hint system in the gallery. Should be in by 0.2.0 and make things easier from that perspective.

I'll try to keep it simple.
Corruption is not someone doing something out of their comfort zone. Their comfort zone itself is changing.
Destiny is accurate. It's where women perceive your place to be or/and what they believe you like.
Love is closer to what you described in the corruption part. If someone is normally very loyal, kind. But she has been corrupted enough and sees you as a beta that absolutely needs and wants to get humiliated. Love will bridge that. Same the other way around.

The stats sometimes have other effects. If as example someone would win the lottery, it would depend on love how much they split with you.
Hope that helps. Otherwise coming tutorials (0.2.0) should clear things up.

Will the darh path be only "humilitation"? Do we have to be beta? Can't we just be a normal guy that have financial problems and is losing "his girls" to other guys? Also will we lose daughters to our ex boss? Or we can expect new male characters that will conquer our loved ones?

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes