Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Jdisarsz

Aug 10, 2020
Im not sure why mac version is not updated but I downloaded both win and mac files and replaced the mac file with windows and it worked fine. You just have to right click the mac file and open its directory and replace the corresponding file.
So, the file for WIN is 2Gb and for MAC it is 6Gb, I tried to do this and it didn't run and it gave an error, I'll wait for the DEV to update the link to be able to play in the current version.

Zinner1

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2023
where is the work button i can't see it on the phone
cheat code?
You can see it in the bottom left corner of the screen. Keep in mind each job has a different location and times. If you're not in the correct location at the correct time, the button will not show up.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
where is the work button i can't see it on the phone
cheat code?
The work button on the phone only shows after you've completed the prerequisites. But once there, you can't miss it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
for this game, not recommended for slow PC (use at own risk). On i7-8700 CPU it tooks about 3 mins to finish.
If there are any problems make sure that in game path there are no non latin letters and no spaces. If drag and drop not works use Activate manual button.
Updated to v1.1: now it can work with pck file no matter what name it has. To unpack new (exe only) game versions download compressed ones that have pck file.
1705402635318.png
Hi, what encryption type the json files use?
I'm not sure but it seems that it's AES coz I've only made GUI for found python script (at Godot decompiler thread on github) for saves + extracted decryption key from game script file that doing saves encryption.

Last edited:

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I'm not sure but it seems that it's AES coz I've only made GUI for found python script (at Godot decompiler thread on github) for saves + extracted decryption key from game script file that doing saves encryption.
We recently deactivated the encryption on the game, to rule it out as any source of problems for patrons. It didn't look like it's causing issues. But I wanted to make sure.
While we eventually put it back up, it's not high on the priority list.

Just as a heads up.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
I think i'm stuck... right after the MC and Melissa talk about him sending Nora a message, asking her how she is, the game enters sandbox mode and the quest is to " go to the kitchen ", but there's nothing there. Help!

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes