Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
That one is new. Can you give me a bit more information? OS, version etc?
Im on windows. the game runs properly, i hit save, the lil thumbnail appears on the save screen but when i exit and come back theres nothing in the save slot. Basically its not that im unable to save but it doenst appear in the save slot when i reopen the game.

beppe33

Jul 2, 2017
In my opinion it is one of the best games here, but it contains too many bugs. I've restarted 3 stories, and every story gives me a bug. In one it doesn't unlock the park for me, in another some scenes don't appear to me, and in another it doesn't let me start working, clicking on "cookie store" always shows me the same scene but I can't work. How can I solve it?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
In my opinion it is one of the best games here, but it contains too many bugs. I've restarted 3 stories, and every story gives me a bug. In one it doesn't unlock the park for me, in another some scenes don't appear to me, and in another it doesn't let me start working, clicking on "cookie store" always shows me the same scene but I can't work. How can I solve it?
check out my playthrough.... post 775
couple of pages back...
cant wait for the update when girls gonna start fuck around :p
any news on the update?

Last edited:

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
check out my playthrough.... post 775
couple of pages back...
cant wait for the update when girls gonna start fuck around :p
any news on the update?
Well it will take awhile before we get to the good stuff. This is what DEV said on patreon dec'29-2023 "the next chapter has already been written and visual work has already started. But that won't be added for 0.2.0." So I guess v2.1/2.2 we start getting some spicy sexy darker stuff, who knows...

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Is the Nora's questline the end at the moment? It has confusing message in Journal
"Continue the main store.
You will have to wait a couple of days before hearing about Nora again.
I don't think I can do much more, for now..."
is this the end for this update?

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
Is the Nora's questline the end at the moment? It has confusing message in Journal
"Continue the main store.
You will have to wait a couple of days before hearing about Nora again.
I don't think I can do much more, for now..."
is this the end for this update?
The story (for me) ended when I was done with Nora's quest/story, then MC heads to the bathroom, the current game/story ends when he leaves bathroom.

Nora gets a visit in her room by a guy, did you see that content yet?
Im pretty sure that is the last content, then MC goes to the bathroom, current content completed!

Reactions: AJSHR

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
The story (for me) ended when I was done with Nora's quest/story, then MC heads to the bathroom, the current game/story ends when he leaves bathroom.

Nora gets a visit in her room by a guy, did you see that content yet?
Im pretty sure that is the last content, then MC goes to the bathroom, current content completed!
He is right, i have the same message after finishing update in the bathroom.
"You will have to wait a couple of days before hearing about Nora again."
I waited 2 weeks, nothing happened...
Propably will continue in next update.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes