Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
If you chosse the YES answer on the 5th question, MC is gonna get humiliated, Melissa gonna get fucked like hell lol :D In real life would kill anybody touching my woman, but after seeing 99% of games are harem games, grow tired of them, I LOVE NTR GAMES :love::love::love: Dont like cuckold.... more cheating, make the female corrupt.... I wonder how the Dev is gonna solve it..... One path or many.....
Read my playthrough......

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I tried playing this a while ago was aiming for the love route but mina´s questions confused me and i ended up answering wrong to her questions, is it easy to find the answer to the questions online, was planning on restarting the game now that a new update was out.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I tried playing this a while ago was aiming for the love route but mina´s questions confused me and i ended up answering wrong to her questions, is it easy to find the answer to the questions online, was planning on restarting the game now that a new update was out.
Come on man, just think a little, those questions are simple... OMG, just save before the questions.....
Remember on the good path , say yes to everything to Mina......

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Come on man, just think a little, those questions are simple... OMG, just save before the questions.....
Remember on the good path , say yes to everything to Mina......
Well i did not know anything about the subject and it was not until much later i realised that i answered wrong. It was when she contacted me and she had failed are you saying there is a way where you save and then when you make the right answer you notice immidiatly, if that is the case then i did not notice.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its hillarrious how the supposed fiance doesnt even give her man sex

I thought the sex less thing would start after marriage :ROFLMAO:

But dang even in the fiance stage the man get blue balled :ROFLMAO:

At this point the side characters are better options for a fiance then the current one

Heck even the ex gets laid more often then the mc :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

At this point the side characters are better options for a fiance then the current one

I don't even mind that part, I thought it was a unique twist to have her be sexually cold yet emotionally warm- usually games lazily pair the two.

What I do mind is overall lack of progress and asking 10 bucks a month for the start of a game.

Reactions: chainfire

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Any new scenes in the NTR route?
Yep. Very well done, too. It's certainly out of the norm for 99% of AVN's. It reminds me a bit of old school horror. The reader/player is left to mentally develop a picture of what is happening.
I finished chapter 1 (MC heads to the bathroom) but most of my gallery is locked.
Can't figure out what I did wrong.
Likely nothing. Some gallery images open on one route, some on the other route. You also have those silly green/white pills that open extra scenes which are just bizarre. But I think the gallery is mostly non-functional.
I extract files with dragon unpacker and i dont see new sex animations, ffs.
I tried the same. I don't think dragon unpacker recognizes webp or webm, so that might be the problem. But I can assure you there are new animations and they're very well done. Not the best I've seen, but certainly top tier.
Found a bug:

- After you're lured to the hotel in the new update so your old boss can meet Melissa, you're notified with a new msg on Monday. However, the msg isn't received and the phone messenger doesn't update.
That scene will repeat itself every Sunday. Once the scene is finished, the MC will receive a new set of texts exactly like the first. When Sunday comes around he can return to the hotel and do it all over again.
I need a small information. Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game?
Yes, of a sort. I would be completely surprised if there's not a lot more as the story progresses. I think the MC will end up being dominated by several females.
Once the game is defragmented I don't see the folder marked "application" anywhere. So it's impossible to start the game.
Please do what you need to do to be able to launch the game with the latest update.
All you get this time is the exe file. This release is self-contained and the pck file is embedded in the exe. All you need do is run the exe file.
Can the mc get any sexual scenes with anyone in this update?
Sexual...yes. Intercourse...no

This has been discussed quite a bit. She has had some trauma (Nora will speak about it but then stop before she tells all). In medical/psychological terms she (Melissa) has hypo-active sexual desire disorder. Why? we don't know as of yet. In the light path she's a cuckquean and gets off on the MC banging others. In the dark path I think she will end up losing respect for the MC as he is a dishrag and there will be two, maybe three guys who will eventually ring her bell. We'll just have to wait to see who and when.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This has been discussed quite a bit. She has had some trauma (Nora will speak about it but then stop before she tells all). In medical/psychological terms she (Melissa) has hypo-active sexual desire disorder. Why? we don't know as of yet. In the light path she's a cuckquean and gets off on the MC banging others. In the dark path I think she will end up losing respect for the MC as he is a dishrag and there will be two, maybe three guys who will eventually ring her bell. We'll just have to wait to see who and when.
So just to be explicit - (and feel free to enclose in spoilers, i dont mind but perhaps others do ) - is there any progression with Melissa compared to the last update? I've less enthusiasm for replaying the grindier version but I'd do it if her story moved forward....or is it just Mina?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Yep. Very well done, too. It's certainly out of the norm for 99% of AVN's. It reminds me a bit of old school horror. The reader/player is left to mentally develop a picture of what is happening.

Likely nothing. Some gallery images open on one route, some on the other route. You also have those silly green/white pills that open extra scenes which are just bizarre. But I think the gallery is mostly non-functional.

I tried the same. I don't think dragon unpacker recognizes webp or webm, so that might be the problem. But I can assure you there are new animations and they're very well done. Not the best I've seen, but certainly top tier.

That scene will repeat itself every Sunday. Once the scene is finished, the MC will receive a new set of texts exactly like the first. When Sunday comes around he can return to the hotel and do it all over again.

Yes, of a sort. I would be completely surprised if there's not a lot more as the story progresses. I think the MC will end up being dominated by several females.

All you get this time is the exe file. This release is self-contained and the pck file is embedded in the exe. All you need do is run the exe file.

Sexual...yes. Intercourse...no

Somebpdy playing dr. Freud lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
So just to be explicit - (and feel free to enclose in spoilers, i dont mind but perhaps others do ) - is there any progression with Melissa compared to the last update? I've less enthusiasm for replaying the grindier version but I'd do it if her story moved forward....or is it just Mina?
search a little......

I started from the end of the chapter. Melissa BJ after Ex wife meeting in the bathroom.
Then i did only Melissa... Yoga thhen she was suppose to meet me in the lounge... Livingroom??? Never met her anywhere. She send me a text to do a scene on Sunday, thats why i waited with Mina quest. But it was only same HJ by the computer.
I did then Mina quest. I said Yes, then Hot scene with Melissa blowing Ted and thats it....
I scrolled 3 weeks, every Sunday same scene, Melissa corruption now 76 and
I diddnt find anything else...
When i said No to Mina on Sunday, then Ted appers at home but Melissa throw him out, thats it.
Anybody found anything else?

Check my playthrough, you dont need to grind......

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
search a little......

I started from the end of the chapter. Melissa BJ after Ex wife meeting in the bathroom.
Then i did only Melissa... Yoga then she was suppose to meet me in the lounge... Livingroom??? Never met her anywhere. She send me a text to do a scene on Sunday, thats why i waited with Mina quest. But it was only same HJ by the computer.
I did then Mina quest. I said Yes, then Hot scene with Melissa blowing Ted and thats it....
I scrolled 3 weeks, every Sunday same scene, Melissa corruption now 76 and
I diddnt find anything else...
When i said No to Mina on Sunday, then Ted appers at home but Melissa throw him out, thats it.
Anybody found anything else?
Thanks!

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
to unlock scenes in the new gallery you need to begin from scratch again, if you use a old save the new scenes dont unlock, it needs a unlock all button

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Yes it involves Mina, Melissa and Ted. I'd play it just to see, it doesn't take that long to replay if you skip and already know what to do.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
I don't even mind that part, I thought it was a unique twist to have her be sexually cold yet emotionally warm- usually games lazily pair the two.

What I do mind is overall lack of progress and asking 10 bucks a month for the start of a game.
Ya really want to see where the dark path is going and how corruption is going to work, humiliation and femdom will be ok if it's a few girls doing it, but kina won't work if it's all the girls.

Been supporting the projects for several months because it could be a very promising story, but if we just get bug fixes for 3 more months I'm probably out.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes it involves Mina, Melissa and Ted. I'd play it just to see, it doesn't take that long to replay if you skip and already know what to do.
Thanks, this is very helpful, and indeed I know the exact choices and quests to proceed, so playing it now.
Ya really want to see where the dark path is going and how corruption is going to work, humiliation and femdom will be ok if it's a few girls doing it, but kina won't work if it's all the girls.

Been supporting the projects for several months because it could be a very promising story, but if we just get bug fixes for 3 more months I'm probably out.
That's one thing I'm most optimistic for beyond Melissa that this game does uniquely - each character having their own variables tracked which presumably means you could split playstyles amongst characters.

Meaning in a traditional AVN there would be a "bad path" or in this case "dark path" vs light for all, it'd be great if you could be simultaneously on a humiliation path with say Melissa then a love path with say Amelia - would lend itself to a lot of replayability if it ever gets that way.

Admittedly my negative tone at this last update has been largely shaped by the game's rocky history - but if they can shape up and start releasing regular updates I'd be all over it.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So what is the quickest way to get on the dark path? What does the variable "Mina's destiny" control?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Oh yeah...she progressed. Or maybe regressed...heh. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyone else have the issue where Mina not only wrecks your life but your phone ui scaling?

phone.jpg

Presumably this means I can't click any comment links on flitter in the future?

Oh yeah...she progressed. Or maybe regressed...heh. :p
Getting there now....I'm just hoping, praying, the buildup stays consistent with the prior story; there's one thing that could ruin it for me but I won't jinx it before I get there....

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes