Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Can you even extract files out of the 2 GB .exe file? I just want to see what I missed with my playthrough and don't want to replay it over and over.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Man, so yeah I guess it is a known issue but getting locked out of the prologue because the option to leave for work is just missing really sucked, but I am glad I stuck around and just started another file on chapter one to still see the game.. Would've been nice to actually be able to see some of the scenes the recap showed because the ntr is the best part of this but for all this game's problems it still gets to the heart of why ntr is so good better than most ntr games. Damien fucking rules and his subtle start into creeping on all the girls plus the game's cheeky obvious Silent Hill style psych stuff made me laugh (when Melissa just asks you if you want to get cucked and why).. hopefully this dev won't get bullied out of ntr content like 95% of the devs on here fingers crossed..

My only wishes apart from that prologue bug fix are, eventually some sort of casual mode where you don't have to play wacky minigames or get fucked over by taking too long to get to the bar wednesday night (-_-) and hopefully much more content with Damien, the best cuck ntr games are ones where the mc can somehow build up the other guy even "accidentally" I saw someone on here not being able to understand how harem and ntr mix... It's extremely simple you literally are building a harem for the other dude lol zero interest in the vanilla shit though so hopefully they don't go full Taffy Tales

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes