3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Their Patreon says:

Update June

So, we need a Hero :)
Finally :love:
It's a progress update. The days will have a 6 cycle system instead of 8 to 12 like they originally planned. Renders are 60% done. The second testing phase for the world is in progress. Coding is going smoothly, the Dialogic isn't upgraded to Godot 4.3. Karma is bigger and is developing smoothly. No set date for Chapter 2 release or Karma release.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's a progress update. The days will have a 6 cycle system instead of 8 to 12 like they originally planned. Renders are 60% done. The second testing phase for the world is in progress. Coding is going smoothly, the Dialogic isn't upgraded to Godot 4.3. Karma is bigger and is developing smoothly. No set date for Chapter 2 release or Karma release.
"Karma is developing smoothly"

WHO FUCKING CARES!

(i say this as I imagine like me the majority of people are here for WW and Karma is a silly game that was basically complete 3 years ago)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree lol. I was just shortening what was written. I didn't enjoy Karma.
Likewise, and I meant no insult of your post, I appreciate people relaying information.

I've the cynical view they only push Karma as a product to provide legitimacy to their gouge-y tier pricing system; trying to portray Karma as the entry level reward so they can present WW as the "premium" product worthy of 10+ bucks a month.

• Haha
Reactions: Skyler
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes