Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you so much really.
I've been waiting for a not language broken playable version for so long...
I've been on the frontlines when this game released I somewhat was able to do 1 route blind because I could memorize some stuff + some pointers by anon at 2dhgg 7years ago.
But since I didn't want to ask for help everytime I would have started a new save I just told myself "I'll wait another year ig" until eventually fell into a bit of apathy.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
New update from anon translator on mggg thread (new WIP translation download):

So, uh, here's the link:
(link is for entire game folder)
View attachment 3012008
As for pic related: the full circle for the three girls means I still need to translate their love routes + endings. The empty circle for the horny loli (hehe) means her ending hasn't been translated yet. Other than that, I still need to translate the true ending, the events in the magical diary, and some miscallenous stuff such as the comments in the recollection rooms (the girls', the devs'...). I'm keeping that for later.
If everything goes according to plan, I should be done translating this cursed abomination this month, even if we take into account all the shit that could still happen.
Keep in mind that it's still a WIP, so there might be stuff I have forgotten to translate, typos (I'll proofread the whole game again before I release the final patch, don't worry), and maybe even bugs (there shouldn't be any, but it's Youmaen). May we meet again.

thread link:
Here are all of the girls names + short info about them if you can't wait:

bobularmonky

Nov 8, 2022
New update from anon translator on mggg thread (new WIP translation download):

So, uh, here's the link:
(link is for entire game folder)
View attachment 3012008
As for pic related: the full circle for the three girls means I still need to translate their love routes + endings. The empty circle for the horny loli (hehe) means her ending hasn't been translated yet. Other than that, I still need to translate the true ending, the events in the magical diary, and some miscallenous stuff such as the comments in the recollection rooms (the girls', the devs'...). I'm keeping that for later.
If everything goes according to plan, I should be done translating this cursed abomination this month, even if we take into account all the shit that could still happen.
Keep in mind that it's still a WIP, so there might be stuff I have forgotten to translate, typos (I'll proofread the whole game again before I release the final patch, don't worry), and maybe even bugs (there shouldn't be any, but it's Youmaen). May we meet again.

thread link:
do we know which scenes the translator completed since the last translation?

revyfan

Jan 26, 2018
do we know which scenes the translator completed since the last translation?
Pretty sure his last update was for six girls. This update basically translated the rest of the girls with some caveats. So, if you're asking how many scenes he translated thus far since his last updates, it's more than tripled.

Kobopadre

Mar 10, 2022
If someone wants a save with all cg unlocked you can use my save.

I didn't get all the achievements so there will be some missing magical diary entries.

The save in slot 0 and 3 is before last day and you can use it to get the true ending.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I've got the JP version of the game, and due to my last computer crapping out I had to transfer all the files to a new one- the only difference between them is my new one is Windows 10, and the last one was 7, but for some reason the game wont boot- my locale is JP, but when I try starting it it just says "Boot failed"

NoOriginalIdeas

Apr 15, 2021
I've got the JP version of the game, and due to my last computer crapping out I had to transfer all the files to a new one- the only difference between them is my new one is Windows 10, and the last one was 7, but for some reason the game wont boot- my locale is JP, but when I try starting it it just says "Boot failed"
I don't think you can transfer saves between the JP and ENG versions. Heck, I couldn't even transfer my save from the previous ENG version to the new one, so I'm not sure it's possible in general. Granted I might've just done something wrong, so take this with a grain of salt.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Nah, it was my bad guys, I was retarded and didn't actually have my computer's system locale set to JP

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
So, any progress on translation?
Nope... He's a few days past the window he gave last too, but I'd say give it till the end of the month before starting to worry.
I've been checking the board every day, so I (or someone else if they are quicker) will post it here as soon as we get an update.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Nope... He's a few days past the window he gave last too, but I'd say give it till the end of the month before starting to worry.
I've been checking the board every day, so I (or someone else if they are quicker) will post it here as soon as we get an update.
Any links on the site then?