Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
That's fair. I'm just wondering what else is needed to copy over other than the save file you uploaded, since when I've tried to copy it to a translated version, it gets an error, it might be the game.exe, or something else that needs to match.
See posts #400-#402
yeah the third menu, the images "animations". so those are not included in the save files, but elsewhere, it's a shame
Like I said, it surely isn't black magic, I bet multiple people on F95 know where WOLF stores memory about gallery but I don't.

76zzz29

Aug 12, 2017
That's fair. I'm just wondering what else is needed to copy over other than the save file you uploaded, since when I've tried to copy it to a translated version, it gets an error, it might be the game.exe, or something else that needs to match.
I don't know avout if you patched it right, but as for the exe, I use this one. unlike the original one, this one get full text support and screen size change (the best part is that it's not modified, it's just the exe from the WolfEngine maker

ValentDs

Dec 24, 2019
See posts #400-#402

Like I said, it surely isn't black magic, I bet multiple people on F95 know where WOLF stores memory about gallery but I don't.
i don't have time now, but if you can't pass the full folder on drive, i'll test in the future with my files when i unlock one and tell you, if you have unlocked them on your pc

ValentDs

Dec 24, 2019
There are no animations in this game. I think you mean CGs in gallery. If you point me to what files are responsible for it I can upload them.
i tried a quick remove files and reapply those outside in another folder. seems (too easily) it's the SaveData50.sav the file who contains the gallery (it's a savefile who appears automatically when you unlock one gallery, the game doesn't have that much savespots)
So now your save50 works, but seems the base savedata or system.sav were the problems (probably because those are linked to my PC) so only copying the save50 file added those

tongla4399

Aug 13, 2021
hey guys now i bought that game but the problem i'm facing is i can't enter this game what should i do can someone help me?

bobularmonky

Nov 8, 2022
I don't know avout if you patched it right, but as for the exe, I use this one. unlike the original one, this one get full text support and screen size change (the best part is that it's not modified, it's just the exe from the WolfEngine maker
I did have some issues patching it with the save file kernist uploaded, since it made the moist sense to try and patch it to get the translated version of his save files

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
i tried a quick remove files and reapply those outside in another folder. seems (too easily) it's the SaveData50.sav the file who contains the gallery (it's a savefile who appears automatically when you unlock one gallery, the game doesn't have that much savespots)
So now your save50 works, but seems the base savedata or system.sav were the problems (probably because those are linked to my PC) so only copying the save50 file added those
So do I understand correctly that you made it work? Do you have scenes in gallery unlocked?

ValentDs

Dec 24, 2019
So do I understand correctly that you made it work? Do you have scenes in gallery unlocked?
yes, only got the save50 without the other files without a number (i think system.sav is what cause the issue, because it's linked to your pc) weird, because other saves worked just fine even with all the other files, but not the save50

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
yes, only got the save50 without the other files without a number (i think system.sav is what cause the issue, because it's linked to your pc) weird, because other saves worked just fine even with all the other files, but not the save50
Great, I will upload just save50 then.

TwistedXZero

Jul 2, 2019
Heads up he dropped a Alpha version of his next Succubus Prison game on Cien he said he's deleting it after today if you wanna try it out go get it while you can

Reactions: EstrangeNS

_Moon_Rabbit_

Feb 5, 2021
can we get a download link i dont know how to download from there
You need to create account on ci-en and subscribe tokinokogiri using free tier then you will see download button on their post.
In case the download from the tokinokogiri post has expired, here's the mega download:

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Ok, I translated the alpha for myself using ocr and completed it. It looks very promising, although I am not sure if I like the whole premise of giant babies and miniaturized MC.