Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

May 10, 2018
This game will never be allowed on Steam because of Vinum. Adult content would have to be cut entirely.
Nope, they wouldn't have to cut adult content.........They'd have to cut out her existence period, her being within 10,000 feet of nemea and myusca sorta grey by SOME stretch.

her human outfit is probably too lewd for em too since she's got stockings, Yup definitely oversexualized.

Well kagura Cuts the loli out of the picture completely in their games regardless of situation......USUALLY not doing so is probably what got antidomi banned since SOMEBODY perhaps figured the elementary schooler with a censored backpack would fly on steam just because they cut out most of the nsfw from the game

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Nope, they wouldn't have to cut adult content.........They'd have to cut out her existence period, her being within 10,000 feet of nemea and myusca sorta grey by SOME stretch.

her human outfit is probably too lewd for em too since she's got stockings, Yup definitely oversexualized.

Well kagura Cuts the loli out of the picture completely in their games regardless of situation......USUALLY not doing so is probably what got antidomi banned since SOMEBODY perhaps figured the elementary schooler with a censored backpack would fly on steam just because they cut out most of the nsfw from the game
I mean yeah, Vinum even outside h-scenes is worse than many other adult games. Even her talking manner is probably too much for Steam. But surprisingly this game has Steam page. HOWEVER Vinum is not present on any of the screenshots... suspicious as fuck.

Edit: Mystery solved, Vinum is not in the game.

1689061041541.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Wow.. Vinum was the best thing about the game.
True, she is perfectly written. She silently hopes for you to escape just to prove a point to Myusca to not play with her food but she will not hesitate to kill you if you bore her or piss her off... or just because.

TwistedXZero

Jul 2, 2019
I mean yeah, Vinum even outside h-scenes is worse than many other adult games. Even her talking manner is probably too much for Steam. But surprisingly this game has Steam page. HOWEVER Vinum is not present on any of the screenshots... suspicious as fuck.

Edit: Mystery solved, Vinum is not in the game.

View attachment 2760810
Odds are the game will be completely censored on steam and Kagura will have a patch on there website to add all the 18+ content back in the game

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Odds are the game will be completely censored on steam and Kagura will have a patch on there website to add all the 18+ content back in the game
Yeah, I just had a discussion about that. The thing is to finish the game you need for example:
1. Get the access code for the hatch from Vinum.
2. Do a quest for Vinum and get the key from her.
3. Get Vinum's hair.
That are steps required to finish the game. Vinum is not present on screenshots nor in characters tab. I think it is safe to say she is cut out from this PG13 version of the game.

Are you able to finish the game without the patch then? I am afraid the game is heavily altered because it must be functional even without patch and I am afraid patch will restore only some of the scenes because of the changes they had to make. That's my assumption.

Reactions: Mistervd
May 10, 2018
Yeah, I just had a discussion about that. The thing is to finish the game you need for example:
1. Get the access code for the hatch from Vinum.
2. Do a quest for Vinum and get the key from her.
3. Get Vinum's hair.
That are steps required to finish the game. Vinum is not present on screenshots nor in characters tab. I think it is safe to say she is cut out from this PG13 version of the game.

Are you able to finish the game without the patch then? I am afraid the game is heavily altered because it must be functional even without patch and I am afraid patch will restore only some of the scenes because of the changes they had to make. That's my assumption.
they probably have a plan on how to write up the story and plan to leave all the shit vinum would have had lying around and saying the 2 girls were just being careless.

That being said the way kg's whole bug testing phase works is throw the game out and make the customers do the testing for NON-GAMEBREAKING bugs for you for about a week.
Ofc this means they aren't gonna fix the pg version if it is bugged which also often times means NO you can't beat the game in the pg ver so I guess myusca just kills you and rips your fucking head off once nightfalls and there is nothing you can do about it.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Someone contacted me on steam that he makes a game heavily inspired by Succubus Prison

Looks promising in my opinion.

TwistedXZero

Jul 2, 2019
Someone contacted me on steam that he makes a game heavily inspired by Succubus Prison

gonna have to keep tabs on this one good find

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

damn dude, how the hell did you get someone to tell you that they make h games on steam? genuine question, Im not even judging.

game looks good tho, will follow the development

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
damn dude, how the hell did you get someone to tell you that they make h games on steam? genuine question, Im not even judging.

game looks good tho, will follow the development
I think he saw my thread in Succubus Prison discussion on Steam (at least I assume so).
Later when I posted these links on some discords someone told me this guy is pretty nice romanian youtuber (and indeed his name matches with the channel, I didn't even know). So yeah, pretty weird set of coincidences.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I think he saw my thread in Succubus Prison discussion on Steam (at least I assume so).
Later when I posted these links on some discords someone told me this guy is pretty nice romanian youtuber (and indeed his name matches with the channel, I didn't even know). So yeah, pretty weird set of coincidences.
life's uhh finds a way

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
i used this, save worked fine, but only for "story" mode, the animations are all not unlocked, there's a save with all animations avaliable?
There are no animations in this game. I think you mean CGs in gallery. If you point me to what files are responsible for it I can upload them.

Reactions: bobularmonky

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
would it be possible for you to upload the entire translated game file folder?
No. First of all my saves are from non-translated version of the game. Second of all this game is banned from F95, I can't just upload the game. And third of all translation is not finished anyway.

Reactions: bobularmonky

ValentDs

Dec 24, 2019
There are no animations in this game. I think you mean CGs in gallery. If you point me to what files are responsible for it I can upload them.
yeah the third menu, the images "animations". so those are not included in the save files, but elsewhere, it's a shame

bobularmonky

Nov 8, 2022
No. First of all my saves are from non-translated version of the game. Second of all this game is banned from F95, I can't just upload the game. And third of all translation is not finished anyway.
That's fair. I'm just wondering what else is needed to copy over other than the save file you uploaded, since when I've tried to copy it to a translated version, it gets an error, it might be the game.exe, or something else that needs to match.