Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I love Anontranslator but holy hell this has been a complete waste of time, i don't know if he is passionate about translating but if he is he could have translated twelve games in the time it has taken to translate this one.

revyfan

Jan 26, 2018
I love Anontranslator but holy hell this has been a complete waste of time, i don't know if he is passionate about translating but if he is he could have translated twelve games in the time it has taken to translate this one.
He could, but the fact that there is a chance he finally translates a game that's been considered cursed is amazing and highly respectable.

_Moon_Rabbit_

Feb 5, 2021
New update from anon translator on mggg thread (new WIP translation download):

So, uh, here's the link:
(link is for entire game folder)
1697500210264235.png
As for pic related: the full circle for the three girls means I still need to translate their love routes + endings. The empty circle for the horny loli (hehe) means her ending hasn't been translated yet. Other than that, I still need to translate the true ending, the events in the magical diary, and some miscallenous stuff such as the comments in the recollection rooms (the girls', the devs'...). I'm keeping that for later.
If everything goes according to plan, I should be done translating this cursed abomination this month, even if we take into account all the shit that could still happen.
Keep in mind that it's still a WIP, so there might be stuff I have forgotten to translate, typos (I'll proofread the whole game again before I release the final patch, don't worry), and maybe even bugs (there shouldn't be any, but it's Youmaen). May we meet again.

thread link:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
New update from anon translator on mggg thread (new WIP translation download):

So, uh, here's the link:
(link is for entire game folder)
View attachment 3012008
As for pic related: the full circle for the three girls means I still need to translate their love routes + endings. The empty circle for the horny loli (hehe) means her ending hasn't been translated yet. Other than that, I still need to translate the true ending, the events in the magical diary, and some miscallenous stuff such as the comments in the recollection rooms (the girls', the devs'...). I'm keeping that for later.
If everything goes according to plan, I should be done translating this cursed abomination this month, even if we take into account all the shit that could still happen.
Keep in mind that it's still a WIP, so there might be stuff I have forgotten to translate, typos (I'll proofread the whole game again before I release the final patch, don't worry), and maybe even bugs (there shouldn't be any, but it's Youmaen). May we meet again.

thread link:
Is this it? Will the curse finally be broken?!?